KeiKurono's review sums it up well.
I booked at the last minute, needing somewhere close to Gare du Midi. It really is only a couple of minutes walk away.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful (But I do speak good French) and the bed comfortable. Yes the room and bath room are small, but mine were clean and decent.
The WiFi which others have criticised, worked well, free and fast.
My room (16) was at the back and VERY quiet.
Considering Brussels prices I consider it very good value.
I gather the breakfast is good though I did not have time to try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium