It is too expensive for what it has to offer. Very poor service, the carpets are quite old and not very nice for people with allergy. The breakfast is average. For the price of the room it had to be better than it is.
While staying there I spent my last day out and upon return they refused to let me in the room to get my stuff and even money to pay for the extra time. The requested me to pay first and than I could go to the room. I was there for several days and paid in advance. It wasn't nice! I had to call a friend to come an pay so I was able to have access to the room.
The good part, is that it is well located close to the Mid Train Station and a few kilometers from the Grand Plaza.
Well, Ibis is right at the next block in the same road. Better hotel, better service, better price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels is a newly built hotel with 41 rooms. It's a three star hotel which offers you four stars modern facilities. This is all in a very relax and cosy atmosphere where you can sit on our comfortable sofas and have a pleasant spending. Whatever the reason for your visit, business or leisure, our hotel will suit your needs. Our friendly and devoted staff will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Euro Capital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Capital Brussels Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Euro Capital Hotel Brussels
- Euro Capital Brussels, Belgium