“Very good”
Review of Euro Capital

Euro Capital
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Saint-Gilles
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I just wish, that everywhere in the world will be in hotels such a good and friendly stuff like in this hotel. Men in the reception and in the breakfast room were really on top notch hotel level. And I also want to mention the good location. All public transport accessible in seconds.

Room Tip: Well, my room window was to east side. Not much a view, but quiet at nighttime, even when window was...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Euro Capital

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here for 1 night after a late night flight into Brussels before heading to Bruges the following morning. Check-in and out process was effortless. The hotel is very well located for Brussels Midi station and the price we paid was very reasonably, the hotel was definitely of a higher quality that what we expected given the price. We would recommend staying here if you want to be close to the station.

Room Tip: We staying in a rear facing room which was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashleyvan
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We spent a night in Brussels on 1st June, felt good that i made the right decision by booking the hotel. It was conveniently located within 3 minutes from the midi station. The room was spacious, clean and was warm! Would definitely recommend to others.
The only setback is the wifi is strong near the door not very strong in other parts of the room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The area is not the best but the hotel is very handy for Gare du Midi. I found the staff very pleasant and helpful. The buffet breakfast had everything I could want. The room was clean and tidy. Would go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank David R
Reviewed 26 February 2014

It is too expensive for what it has to offer. Very poor service, the carpets are quite old and not very nice for people with allergy. The breakfast is average. For the price of the room it had to be better than it is.

While staying there I spent my last day out and upon return they refused to let me in the room to get my stuff and even money to pay for the extra time. The requested me to pay first and than I could go to the room. I was there for several days and paid in advance. It wasn't nice! I had to call a friend to come an pay so I was able to have access to the room.

The good part, is that it is well located close to the Mid Train Station and a few kilometers from the Grand Plaza.

Well, Ibis is right at the next block in the same road. Better hotel, better service, better price!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank larbranco
Reviewed 20 February 2014

KeiKurono's review sums it up well.
I booked at the last minute, needing somewhere close to Gare du Midi. It really is only a couple of minutes walk away.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful (But I do speak good French) and the bed comfortable. Yes the room and bath room are small, but mine were clean and decent.
The WiFi which others have criticised, worked well, free and fast.
My room (16) was at the back and VERY quiet.
Considering Brussels prices I consider it very good value.
I gather the breakfast is good though I did not have time to try it.

Room Tip: The ones at the back - e.g. number 16 - are certainly quiet. Front might be noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Theale
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Plus: very near and within walking distance to the south station(midi); so it's good if you need to catch the early train.

Cons: area of stay is busy so it might look a bit shoddy(best to watch your back). Hotel is generally clean but slightly dated. Nevertheless, everything works.
Price wise for Europe I think it's reasonable too; paid 63euros for the night

The stuff about the walls being thin is true though. Even the floor feels thin. if it bothers you, choose somewhere further from the lift though i don't think it differs that much.

Stay here if you need to catch then early train and don't mind the slightly average stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeiKurono
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Gilles
Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi
#33 of 198 in Brussels
Pantone Hotel
Pantone Hotel
#6 of 22 in Saint-Gilles

Been to Euro Capital? Share your experiences!