Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
justin h
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Good B&B
Review of Aquarelle B&B
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Aug 2015
Very Good B&B. The people who run it are a young family and so are accommodating of families. We stayed one night as a stop over on a long journey to Germany. Bedroom clean, wifi and the B&B had character. The location is a little bit on the outskirts of Brussels but a brisk 10min walk will find you in the middle of it all. However the location of the B&B there are plenty of bars, with a student / bohemian atmosphere which I could have stayed to sample the variety of beers on offer.
Date of stay: August 2015Trip type: Travelled with family
    £83
0.5 miles from Aquarelle B&B
Pool
View more hotels in Saint-Gilles
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Aquarelle B&B is lovely. The couple that runs it are probably the nicest people I met on my whole trip. The B&B is located just beyond one of the medieval gates and is convenient to public transportation. It's in a working-class area, pretty much in the heart of the city's beautiful art nouveau district. There are many fine restaurants nearby. The rooms are basic: clean, simple, very spacious. The room I occupied was a suite, with a living room facing the street (where you could hear what was going on outside) and a bedroom in the back (which was quiet). The owners have two small children who are about the best brought-up and most adorable kids you will ever see. For travelers who are not into kids, you should also know that their parents keep them completely out of sight; I actually asked to meet them and was thoroughly enchanted. The owners speak many languages and can help with anything you'd need to know about the city.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dctraveler15
Reviewed 10 June 2015

We were three persons and got the big room on the top floor: it was very comfortable, spacious and decorated with taste, it was perfect.
The owner is very kind and helpful. The fresh made breakfast is served in a small living room with high ceiling.
The city center is ~15min walk away and the subway ~5.
We definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

A fantastic house with high ceilings and a lot of character very clean and way better than a 5 star hotel !! The owner is very very helpful and amazing and it's just a delight to stay in this place !!! Am here just for one night and regret I can't stay longer ! I'd come back just to stay in this house for sure when in Brussels again .

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2015

What can I say about this place that hasn't been said already. Just three rooms, all of them effectively suites, magnificently apportioned, superbly comfortable and family run by wonderful people. In the general scheme of things, for what you get it's as cheap as chips. At the moment I'm writing this in an Ibis room after the Eurostar has been cancelled and the price of the room - although to be fair to all concerned, I'm not paying it - is more than I paid at the Aquarelle. It's just one metro stop from the Eurostar terminal.and quite simply one of the nicest place I have ever stayed in, and believe me I've stayed in a more than a few. In fact, I'm racking my brains to find something negative to stay about and I can't - dammit!!
Just one thing. They don't take credit cards, but don't let that put you off, just take some cash.
with you or go to a cashpoint.
Trust me, this is a find. I'll be back.

Room tip: Just go there and enjoy, you will not regret it.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 2 December 2014

This is a lovely bed and breakfast, the hosts are welcoming and helpful, the rooms were beautifully clean and had everything you'd expect and the breakfast was great. Easy to find and very accessible to Brussels Midi train station. We found good bars and restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple