“Better than expected”

Paradise Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Valleyview
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed there a couple nights ago. And was worried at how nice of a place valley view could have as I heard stories that there wasn't much to offer. I arrived a bit later at night and was greeted by a friendly front desk lady who was speedy on my check in, the hotel is in a great location. And the room was really nice. Beds were very comfy. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. If work requires me in valley view again I will definately stay here.

Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Travelling_norm

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights recently. I am being honest when I say this is easily the best hotel I've stayed at. My wife and toddler loved the complementary service and amenities, as did I of course. Housekeeping was top notch as was the front desk, Thank you all for making our stay so comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to our next stay, and to future guests, don't forget to try the waffles, they're amazing!

Room Tip: The only thing I would've done different was get a seperate bedroom area, as I kept waking up ou...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
ParadiseInnVV, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2012
Wow! I am so glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here at the Paradise Inn & Suites. We pride ourselves in the time we take for all of our guests needs. Guests ALWAYS come first at the Paradise Inn & Suites and it shows in your review. I will pass this review on to the rest of our team. Thank you and we cannot wait to see you again!

Paradise Inn & Suites Valleyview, Alberta
Calgary
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I spent a night in the Paradise recently, and was very pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much from a small town hotel located on the highway, but this place really shines. The staff at the front desk are very friendly, free wifi, clean, modern rooms, very comfy beds, and to top it all off.....right next door to a Tim Horton's. It's really nice to be able to get my THC (Tim Hortons Coffee) fix first thing in the a.m. without having to drive anywhere. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable stay while in Valleyview.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor, and if possible, one on the opposite side to the highway. Ve...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the very positive review of our property. As always, I commend the team we have in place as these are the people that make your stay what it is. Thank you again and don't hesitate to stop by for a coffee on us if you're ever passing through.

Regards,

Paradise Inn & Suites Valleyview, Alberta
Spruce Grove, Canada
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I travel all over Alberta each year for work and require a "true" handicap room. You would be amazed at what many hotels call a handicap room. Many install a hand rail in the tub and call it a day. The Paradise Inn & Suites in Valleyview took the time and expense to make a room with the handicap traveler in mind. A roll in shower with a hand held shower head, taps located by the shower seat were you can reach them, wide doorways, higher wall power plugs, the considerations just go on and on. A hotel with a great attention to detail and were the needs of their clients always come first. The Paradise Inn & Suites was just great. From checking in, dealing with polite, helpful and pleasant staff to staying in a nice large clean room with all the details given to what a handicap room should have. I just can’t say enough about how wonderful my stay there was. Comfortable beds, lots of pillows, top notch staff and all at a very reasonable rate.
I will stay here again whenever I am in the area. Trust me, check it out. You will be happy you did.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Irven S,

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review. We take disabilities very seriously here at the Paradise Inn & Suites Valleyview and it shows in the way we have designed our accessible rooms. I need not go into great detail as you have already taken the liberty of describing what excellent facility's we have. I am so glad that we can accommodate great guests like yourself and have you leave refreshed and ready for a new day just like every guest would expect no matter what the challenges may be. Thank you again and we cannot wait to have you as our guest again.

Wishing you all the best,

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 9 June 2012

What a fresh, clean, new hotel! So new all of the decorating isn't even finished yet.

I was greeted by a friendly night clerk (I checked in about 11:30PM) who checked me in very quickly so I could get to my room.

The room was very clean, very modern, very nice. The A/C cooled the warm room down very quickly and kept the room at a nice constant temperature during the night.

I slept on the backside of the hotel, not the highway side, and it was quiet giving me an opportunity to have a good sleep. I did not hear any other guests during the night or in the morning also helping to make for a good sleep.

The continental breakfast was the standard fair and even though it was getting close to 10AM there was still plenty of food. Checking out was also quick & efficient.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a room in Valleyview.

Room Tip: The backside of the hotel faces a field and is away from the highway traffic & parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
hoteamom,

Thank you for such a great review of our property. We appreciate the referrals that you will give to your networks. I am a strong believer that it is all of us, the staff, at the Paradise Inn & Suites Valleyview that generate reviews like yours and we will continue to strive for that same level of excellence all the time. We cannot wait to have you as our guest again.

All the best,

Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Paradise for about 4 months due to work up here , the room was really nice loved the pool
And hot tub front desk was awesome ! Housekeepers were kinda loud some mornings but nothing horrible but the only I found wrong with the hotel was the general manger mike , I don't like how he handle things in situation we had , it was very unprofessional but otherwise else looking forward to my next stay !!!!

• Stayed March 2012
ParadiseInnVV, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Trevor678,

I am so glad that our hotel "Feels like home". What a great compliment that i can share with our staff as it's their hard work that generate comments like these. I have used your review as an example in regards to the noise level of the housekeepers on the floors. We have talked about this during our morning meetings and I am monitoring it personally.

I am so sorry that you feel I have been unprofessional during your last stay. As you haven't listed any specifics regarding the situation I would hope that during your next stay you will contact me directly and let me know the situation and how we can resolve it.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and hopefully we can connect during your next stay.

Yellowknife
Reviewed 1 April 2012 via mobile

This is the first time staying in Valleyview. We arrived around 8pm in a snow/sleet storm and were given a room with no reservation. The room was on the third floor and did not hear anybody above us which was great with me being a light sleeper. We were in the back of the hotel facing a field and did not notice the truck parking lot below us. The trucks lot do not appear to affect the serenity of the Inn. The continental breakfast is good, the only hot food available is from the waffle machine or the toaster. There is plenty of fruit, jogurt and cerial. A Tim Hortons is attached to the Inn, we did not use on this trip. A large Shell station is next to the Inn with a generous sized conveinience store. There is no bar/lounge but a liquor store is attached to the Shell station. A good sized parking lot is in front of the Inn. We will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed March 2012
Thank you so much for your positive review! we can't wait to see you again.