“Clean, Accommodating, & Comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Valleyview
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have previously lived in Valleyview so I know first hand how great the small town atmosphere is, but this hotel still really surprised me when I stayed there last. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and most of all, we were comfortable. My friends and I booked 2 rooms for our curling team all weekend long and were VERY happy we chose this hotel over the others. It was really nice to have such easy access to the Tim's and the liquor store. We took full advantage of the breakfast offered and really enjoyed soaking our sore muscles in the hot tub between games. The staff was very helpful in recommending the rooms that would best fit our needs. Looking forward to staying the weekend again in March!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JennKwashere
ParadiseInnVV, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

JennKwashere,

Thank you for the great review of our fine property. It is awesome to hear that your stay was fulfilling and our staff met or exceeded your expectations. We take a huge amount of pride in making sure that every guest has the best experience possible and i am glad it was for you too! Thank you again, and we cannot wait to have you back in March. Good luck in the bonspeil!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Being in a hotel for work related reasons you should expect good Internet in the hotel. This hotel has horrible Internet to the point I can't even load a page on my laptop or even submit time sheets.
The place is nice but I just have a problem having to be up all night trying to submit sheets because the Internet is so slow.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brandon P
ParadiseInnVV, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Brandon P,

Thank you for your review of the Paradise Inn on you last stay with us and we apologize for the not so fast internet that you experienced while here. Just a quick explanation, the week you stayed with us there were some problems with our internet provider. This being the case, the internet was extremely slow not just at our property, but throughout the town of Valleyview. I hope you will let us have another chance at proving that our internet is great as other guests have commented about our fast connections below. It great to hear that your room was nice as we have a great staff with high standards. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at any time.

All the best,

Paradise Inn & Suites Valleyview
1-877-522-2338

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I occasionally have to travel to Valleyview on business and when I do I prefer to stay at The Paradise Inn.

It's clean, comfortable, the front staff is friendly and courteous and they work with my crazy schedule in terms of booking with ease. I have cancelled at 4 pm and they did so without any charge to my card. I have also showed up a day early and fortunately they were easily able to accommodate me.

They offer a continental breakfast and there is also a Tim Horton's attached to the hotel with hallway access. Since the last time I was there in Oct '12, there is also an Asian restaurant that is also located on the premises. However, they don't charge to the room. They'll deliver up to you, but aren't yet set up to charge to room. It's a decent little place, the food is good.

There is an onsite gym that is decently equipped, and the pool has a waterslide and the hot tub is nice and hot. And clean. The hotel is very clean.

The rooms are clean and comfortable; the showers are good and hot and the pressure is fine. (There is nothing like traveling a LOT and having bad showers. So I felt it needed to be noted.) Rooms offered are smoking or non-smoking, which I thought was sort of strange; but I guess in a rig-town, that's a selling feature. I have had to stay in a smoking room there before, and the hallway smelled of cigarettes (I smoke, but I prefer not to in my room). Either the person before me didn't smoke or they really do a good job of maintaining the suites. It's appreciated. I did switch to a non-smoking room as soon as one was available though.

The internet seemed kind of slow to connect but once it did it was fine.

I always stay here. I will continue to stay here when I need to be in Valleyview.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Ms_independent08,

Thank you for the very positive review of our fine property. Its great to hear that our staff was friendly and that your room met your expectations. As most hotels in the area, we try our best to work with all of our guests schedules so that we can accommodate their needs. Thank you again and we cannot wait to have you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stayed for one night. The rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable. I was impressed with the breakfast and the convenience of having a Tim Hortons attached. The fitness facility was great, very clean. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rpm42
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Service is very good, location is awesome same parking lot has a Tim hortons, she'll station liquor store and a nice restaurant. Room are clean with fridge and microwave. Price is a little high but overal Wirth it. Friendly staff and a free bfast

• Stayed: August 2013
ParadiseInnVV, General Manager at Paradise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

wgford,

Thank you for the very positive review of our property. We love hearing about great service, clean rooms and friendly staff as it shows all of our hard work is getting noticed. I will forward this review on to the rest of our staff and compliment them all on a job well done. We expect this kind of review from all our of our guests and a little positive reinforcement doesn't hurt at all. Thank you again and we cannot wait to have you back at our fine establishment.

See you soon,

Valleyview, AB

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We were traveling from northern Idaho to Anchorage. We got behind on our schedule and did a quick internet search and found this hotel in the next town. Fortunately they had room and we spent one night. They have a water slide and pool that was great for the kids and adults to unwind. The area is under construction and lots of oil industry workers frequent the hotel. The hotel had a spot for muddy boots and it kept the property clean. There was ample parking for our large Uhaul and trailer.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hugh L

Hugh L,

Thank you for the great review! We do get a lot of muddy boots here so we make sure that this does not diminish your experience when staying at our fine property. We leave boot mats and racks for the workers which they appreciate as they don't want to mess up the property as well. Our staff work very hard to keep this property looking like the day it opened and it shows with reviews like yours. Thanks again and we can't wait to have you back!

Valleyview, AB

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Valleyview, Alberta is probably a nice friendly town but it isn't paradise; then again compared to some places I've landed in on this planet it isn't too bad. And the Paradise Inn & Suites provided and excellent stay on my travels. The room they assigned to me had no closet and being a creature of habit who prefers to hang up his clothes rather than scatter them around the floor I contacted the front desk and they immediately upgraded me to a better room. The room was excellent, came with a separate lounge, full kitchen and a great bed. I only have good things to say about this hotel and the staff. Well done!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert L

Robert L,

Thank you for the very positive review of our property. Unfortunately we do have 3 room without a closet due to a design issue when the building was being built, but reading your review showed that our staff made your stay a great one. Can't wait to have you back!

Regards,