+ nice, big and really clean room (number 116), free garage stay, great space for suitcase and other bages
- pleasant but not profesional staff, horrible connection on wifi (10 minutes function and then 3 hours nothing), breakfast was good - but orange juice was with water !!! disgusting! and wasn´t black tea)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a hotel you simply cannot miss - the Orea Hotel Atrium in central Otrokovice which has great transport links. This unique multifunctional complex with its inner atrium provides accommodation across 51 rooms in a modern style with free Wi-Fi. Dining can be enjoyed in the Colosseo restaurant or Riverside room and you can also take advantage of the terrace in summer. The hotel also features modern multi-purpose conference room facilities with capacity for up to 120 people. There is both outdoor and underground parking available. We look forward to your visit Your Orea Hotel Atrium team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Orea Hotel Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orea Hotel Atrium Otrokovice, Czech Republic - Zlin Region