We stayed for two nights in this lovely little village pub. Chocolate box villages with all the thatched cottages up the main street. The pub was small but had great food. Very high quality local produce. We stayed on the Chambers room which I think was the smaller room in the place. Adequate but a larger one would have been nicer as there was only one other room being used. I would still recommend this pub ask for a bigger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hambro Arms is located in the picturesque and historic village of Milton Abbas, in the heart of beautiful Dorset. Milton Abbas, which features on many picture postcards of Dorset, is a 'chocolate box' village, with identical thatched cottages and a unique history. It is believed to be the first 'planned village' in England. The bar and restaurant with rooms, offers exceptional food and newly-refurbished bedrooms offering all of the charm of the historic building with modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Hambro Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hambro Arms Hotel Milton Abbas
- Hambro Arms Milton Abbas, Dorset