“Unimpressed Sorry.”

Hambro Arms
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

For lunch today went with my kids & wife. The steak came with canned mushrooms no veg, the eggs & ham I was ordered was 5 mins after other food. The place was quiet, no excuses, come on hambro arms lovely location obviously but wish I had spent my 70 quid elsewhere.

3  Thank PCLEMENTS

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner came here for the valentines meal, nothing to complain about, the food was excellent and we both thought the price was good value for money, thanks to mark, Caroline and the team

1  Thank Katcha2009
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We had a lovely meal where all 3 courses were beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. Although a native of North Dorset it was nearly a year since visting from the Lake District and it was a great way to start our weekend. Thanks to Mark and his team for a very friendly welcome and attentive service.

2  Thank qprbrian
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This will be simple to write, my worst dinning experience in memory, I saw no reason to even complain at the time as I felt it futile. Lovely surroundings and interior, but the staff and food need to be completely re-thinked. Caution!

4  Thank 991Dorset
Reviewed 12 November 2013

we have eaten at the hambro arms plenty off times and the food and service has always been excellent anyway we started off the night with a glass of prosecco and had a glass off wine to go with all off our 6 courses for an extra £15 !!! to start we had the chowder which was lovely followed by the pigeon and fois gras that had to be one off my favs was soo tasty and cooked to perfection then we had the crab tempura witch i wasn't sure about but never had it before but was lovely followed by the pork belly 3 ways witch was outstanding and then u just thought u had enough then u had a 3 ways off dorset apple witch was apple and calvados brule, apple mousse, apple and blackberry tart, apple sorbet and butterscotch sauce and the followed by pettie fours to die for and coffee to finish off the night. all in all we had an outstanding evening u couldn't get much better anywhere else the staff were fantastic and the kitchen team were truly amazing to specially to the head chef who was sam that we met after the evening when he came down to the bar well done sam for leading the team to that level we will be back very soon for the next one may thanx

2  Thank terry1984789