“The nice hotel with a good connection with both Paris and Reims city center.”

B&B Hotel Reims Bezannes
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bezannes
St. Petersburg, Russia
“The nice hotel with a good connection with both Paris and Reims city center.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel locates in a suburb of Reims, but has a very good connection possibilities with both Paris, by TGV trains and Reims city center by charming futuristic trams.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull for our requests.
The suurounding atmosphere was amazing with a smell of flowers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vladimir B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was crossing France directed to Ireland and I needed a place to stay. I have stayed at F1 hotels in the country before, and I wasn't pleased. Sure, they're really cheap...but personally I always encountered problems with them. So, I decided to change to something else this time. Enter the B&B Hotel in Reims Bezannes. My reasons for stopping here were: 1. it's close to the highway towards Calais; 2. it's cheap enough (50 something euro for a double room); 3. it has transport right on the doorstep, by TGV to Paris or tram to Reims; 4. importantly, reception is open 24 hours; 5. they have a dedicated, free car park; 6. they serve breakfast. I arrived very late, was checked in quickly and asked if I wanted breakfast the morning after, as croissants had to be ordered from the baker in that case. I declined because I wanted to sleep in, but the fact they order croissants fresh every morning for guests is a good sign. I was also told there was absolutely no problem with checkout, and to take my time (I found later it's at a very comfortable time, 12-12.30 PM). The building looks newly built and the room was pleasant, comfortable, well-appointed and really clean. Even though the TGV line is really close by and my room faced the station, I couldn't hear any noise from it, either by night or by day. The next day at 12 PM, I left my luggage with the staff and went over to Reims for a short visit. Although the hotel sits in the middle of an area in development (think new buildings coming up and trees being planted, but otherwise a pretty deserted rural landscape) It took only about 10 minutes by tram, which looked as new as the hotel, to reach the city centre. I visited the cathedral, had a really nice lunch in the main square and then went back to the hotel, right on time to retrieve my luggage and leave. The staff was very helpful throughout my stay, including after I had checked out. I was very pleased with this B&B hotel and will stay again in hotels from the same chain if passing through France.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Antarie
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here one night to break up a long road journey. The hotel was easy to find using GoogleMap (my sat-nav of choice) although worth noting my boyfriend's older satnav could not find the new street name. Reception were pleasant and helpful, check-in quick and easy and the rooms clean and comfortable. All very new and in excellent condition. Very quiet and peaceful, despite raging winds outside. Certainly could not hear the train or tram.

Breakfast was basic and not to all of our tastes but put something in our stomachs before getting back on the road and we topped up later.

Only slight negative was one of the the bed-side light switches in our room and also in the room next door seemed to have a slightly dodgy connection and crackled scarily once when I switched it so I just left that alone. My boyfriend's son who was in the room next door later complained to us that one of his bedside light switches had given him a small electric shock. We should have informed reception really but forgot. Hopefully they'll read this. I don't think it's a serious problem. Just a couple of switches that need looking at.

It is indeed in the middle of nowhere but for us, wanting something easy and quick to access from the motorway it was perfect. And if you wanted something to use as a cheap and quiet base for exploring or working in Reims I imagine this is pretty good as the tram is literally on the doorstop. I'd check what time the trams stop though.

Certainly recommend as a stopover and would use again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Margate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Left late on a Sunday night and stayed in this B&B in Reims, new place sorted out well by the young man on the desk there is nothing else to do which is what you want good nights sleep, did not have the breakfast, did not here the TVG as well

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Whanganui, New Zealand
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We caught the TGV from Strasbourg and arrived at the TGV station quite late at night. We did not realise that the hotel was just down the steps from the station, and jumped on another local train into Reims itself. The trams had stopped for the night, so 28Euros later, a taxi deposited us at the hotel. The next morning, we found how close to the TGV station we actually were!
The room was comfortable, and the staff very accommodating - they booked us another night at the drop of a hat when we found that the next day's travel was interrupted by a train strike.
Breakfast was good.
Outside, there was a lot of nothing - just empty fields covered in Flanders poppies and quite beautiful. The area had been the site of some WW1 and WW2 battles.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joy B
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Located at the end of the tram line from central Reims out to the TGV station - but apart from the hotel there is nothing there.... Convenient for the (newish) Reins S autoroute

That said, our room was a good size, with a good view and breakfast was acceptable (usual French-standard fare.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank robwks7
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Pretty basic hotel, but that's all we were after. It has free wi-fi and parking, clean rooms, bedding and bathrooms. Located right next to the TGV station and the the tram terminus (both of these are a positive as we weren't disturbed by noise!) which goes straight to the city centre.

We only came across one member of staff (Nevin) who was extremely helpful on both occasions we spoke to her. They also gave us an extra pillow when we asked at reception.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlexBarton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bezannes
Akena City Reims Bezannes
Novotel Suites Reims Centre
Chateau Les Crayeres
Chateau Les Crayeres
#1 of 69 in Reims

Been to B&B Hotel Reims Bezannes? Share your experiences!