“Beautifull week in Canterano”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Carole Z
“Beautifull week in Canterano”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I have had a great week in this Beautifull villa and amazing salt pool , views across mountains were breathtaking ! The luxury of the villa surpassed our expectations , breakfast on the sunny terrace , lunch in the shaded family dining downstairs ! all wonderful , my one regret is that I only booked for one week ! A massive thank you for your hospitality and warmness Luigia ! Your personal touches were very welcome as were the detailed route for us to enjoy Rome and its sights thanks to your Lovely hubby ! We left your home quite sad to be coming back to England ! We visited Rome , Pompei , and went Rafting in near by Subiaco Something not to be missed ! Panzinis patisserie was our favourite stop any time of day for coffee , ice cream , breakfast , Aperitivo you name it ! First class place and very reasonable .... If I could give this Villa a ten star I would And Panzinis too . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sharony66
Shrewsbury
“Mr”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Brilliant from day one. The owners and there family could not of made us feel more welcome. Spoilt us on arrival with delicious food. The house is well equipped. The pool is. very well maintained. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to see the real Italy, lovely villages, not far from Rome you do need a car if you want to get around. Although if you want to just look at the views and relax there is a shop and cafe in the village.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing