All reviews shipwrecks surf break small pool bali island scooter lembongan
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Perfect views of the surf breaks from the balcony or beach. Great food right next door, nice small swimming pool. Friendly staff. Can be a little noisy at night with the dogs, and my wife didn't feel it was very secure. But all the people I meet in Bali seem absolutely wonderful, so absolutely no need to be worried. They had skis to use at the site, the beach is quite rocky/ reefy, but still nice to swim in. Easy walk to restaurants, can hire paddle boards, etc right next door. Ask for Karl and he can hook you up with any Island adventures you might like. The water taxi for surfers is right in front of the Villa, 25,000RP gets you straight out to a couple of surf breaks about 200m off shore- or you can paddle out.

Room tip: 2 large rooms upstairs, 2 rooms down stairs, one double, one with two singles, another room out the back by the pool.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you so much to the owner of the villa. We've rented the whole villa for 4 days and could not wished for more from our stay.
Villa is spacious and lovely furnished. Every day we were greatted by a gentleman who tidy the communal areas and swept the beach in front of the property. Who was also very helpful when we needed any advise or to sort out 8 motorbikes very last minute.
Next to the villa there is a restaurant/bungalows where you could get a lovely meal and book a boat trip to swim with manta rays, which I highly recommend!
Just great!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I was out at tropica shipwreck for one night because the place I originally booked was full and owner was too late to blocked the date. I was very lucky to have the room next to their pool. I liked the center yard and the lounge area, rarely there is a homestay with such big space for viewing on the island. They didn't try to fill the space with anything, but just grass. It gave the place a very soothing feeling. The space inside the room is also very relaxing, with a bowl straw chair in each room, perfect for reading and relaxing. Air conditioning was also very robust , I had to turn it off because it wasn't so hot during the time I visited. But the staffs were lovely, they turned on the AC to cool the space before I checked into the room. They were lovely people, reminded me to close door and let down mosquito net around dawn to eliminate mosquitoes in the sleeping area. I saw negative reviews about not able to hang towels on trees and kids play stick hockey? (forgot) in the grass. I never got to meet the owner but I prolly wouldn't like people hanging towels on my tree, and have holes digged by accident on my grass either. Balinese people would prolly be too shy to say anything but I know western people are not shy to set rules to visitors. I don't think those are ridiculous rules.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We stayed here in July 2016 and it was an amazing experience! The staff made our stay so special:spotless room cleaned every day, a super breakfast, beautiful gardens, and a cool, clean pool.
We have two little girls (age 6 and 8) and the family hut was perfect. Very spacious, comfortable beds and peaceful,cool nights. The outdoor space was wonderful..we had a lovely seating area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2016

What a cool experience. We loved the cute bedrooms and bathroom with shower outside. The lovely hosts took us to explore the island on their scooters.
We had a really nice relaxing time feeling looked after with breakfast made each morning. Just the whole design of the place was really lovely to spend time around. Highly recommend this place and its location.
The roosters crow very loudly so make sure to get ear plugs. They have the ear plugs at accomadation.

Date of stay: June 2016