“Great little dive shop with excellent dive masters and instructors.”
Review of Big Fish Diving

Big Fish Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Big Fish Diving, a scuba diving and yoga resort based on the beautiful island of Lembongan. We offer daily diving for certified divers as well as the full range of PADI and SSI diving courses. All our staff are fully trained to professional standards and have completed hundreds if not thousands of dives locally. The diving around the Nusa Penida Marina protected area couldn't be healthier, with flourishing vibrant corals and abundant fish life. We are also blessed with year round Manta Ray sightings and the magnificent Oceanic Sunfish from July - October. We also offer accommodation at the Secret Garden Bungalows, daily Yoga classes and are home to the Aquatic Alliance Manta Ray research team.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went on 4 fun dives with Big Fish Diving. Everything was very well-organized and the instructors/dive masters were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area.

Manta Point was the highlight for me because it was the first time that I was in the water with the amazingly graceful reef mantas. The other dive sites didn't disappoint either. There were beautiful coral gardens to explore and plenty of marine life to marvel at.

Make sure to book early during the high season. Their boat fills up quickly due to their excellent reputation.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I signed up to do a Discovery Scuba Dive /DSD. I had a one-on-one pool session with an experienced, personable, and cool dive master. It was my second DSD ever and I was made to feel very safe and confident even though I do not take to water well. We did a two tank dive, and saw Mantas, coral gardens, and dozens of colorful fish - it was incredible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I wanted to see mantas whilst on Lembongan, and whilst it can never be guaranteed, the staff seemed to make every effort to meet my wishes. In the end, I spent 3 days diving, and saw mantas on all 3 occasions - awesome experience. As an occasional diver, I was happy that my initial dive master (Stef) gave me a refresher / review before first diving, and I felt confident & comfortable in their hands.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We spend seven days at Secret Garden during the open water and advanced course with Big Fish Diving. We got a warm welcome and the staff is very nice and open. We had so much fun and we felt very secure even though this was a big challenge for us. We had THE best instructors (Stef and Tracy). Fish attacks "almost never happens", so we got a bit surprised when a Titan Triggerfish suddenly came closer and closer. Luckily Stef showed himself to be his job worthy by taking up the fight in stead of us (who clearly didn't had a clew of what to do in that situation). We recommend this place to all the divers out there. Best regards Regitze Buhl and Sabine Thomsen
.... And now, give Stef the beer he deserves :-)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I can recommend this school to all divers! We did 6 divings here and had a great time. The staff was great and fun to be with, equipment and the boat were in a very good condition. Also you get delicious Indonesian lunch on the boat (imlc. in the price)The best sites were Manta Bay (saw the mantas and it was AMAZING), Cristal Bay ( we didn't have luck with the visibility as there was a change of the season, but normally is 50m +!).

1  Thank Julia R