Open today: 07:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Open Water - perfect onbaording to learn to love diving

I did my PADI with Blue Corner and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Having been scared at... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2021
Piupiutravel
Best Dive Centre yet

I did a few certified courses with Blue Corner - I did my rescue and 5 specialities to become a... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2021

from US$62.52
from US$52.00
from US$42.50
1,075 results
All reviews open water love diving idc rosie dives equipment padi training crew skills teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I wanted to learn diving and looking to different diving center I made my choice on this one, because of the good reviews it got.
And everything is true. Blue Corner is really a nice place, amazing friendly ambiance, I was extra lucky to pass my PADI open water with Jo as instructor and it was fun all the way.
Extremely professional, great Indonesian team, nice beach bar with a beautiful view, it have been an oasis in Nusa Lembongan for me and my friends.
While we found the rest of the stay in Nusa Lembongan over priced, over packed with tourist and very so so services on the island compare to Bali (but maybe it was because of the high season).
Blue Corner Dive is definitely a great place to start or to experience diving in a part of Bali with still great underwater diving sites.
Highly recommanded

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I'm coming back from a 6 days diving trip in Nusa Lembongan, after searching in the Internet I decided I was going to dive with Blue Corner... the best choice I could have done !!!

The instructors are GREAT, they are taking care of divers all the time, they are excellent professionals !!! I was lucky enough to see mantas and sunfishes, as well as millions of other fishes.

They have 5 boats adapted for diving, great captains, a great bar to chill out after diving... Don't hesitate and go diving with them !! (You could also check the availability to stay there also since they have bungalows and dorms)

I'm advanced open water and did deep dive and nitrox specialties with Jo and Andrew.... Big thanks to all the instructors for their kindness and for being funny and professional as they are !

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went with my daughter who got her OWD. We had a really good time, it was a highlight of our visit to Indonesia. BCD is a highly recommended dive shop: very friendly team, experienced instructors, safe and fast boats. Thanks for a great experience! Relaxed and very nice bar, too, and you can hang out in their pool.

At Nusa Lembongan you have a high chance to see Mantas (we spotted 7 on one dive, and that wasn't a record), Mola Mola in season, and can do pretty fast drift dives.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Great organization that made us feel safe despite having not dived in over a decade. Personable and knowledgeable dive masters. Incredible experiences with an unforgettable manta dive and a few spectacular reef dives.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Having contacted Blue Corner Dive at Nusabay Menjangan Hotel from home we were off to a great start already. Email response was fast and friendly.

On arrival we stopped by the dive office and were welcomed with big smiles and our instructor diver Komang already knew who we were. We agreed an intro shore dive at the hotel beach the next day, but as the weather conditions were not great it was postponed an extra day and moved to Menjangan Island. It's safety first here, and I can not appreciate this enough!

I'm so glad we did Menjangan instead and we ended up with 2 dives. On in confined water for excises plus an open water dive at the 'dreamwall'.

Being a bit nervous (okay, a lot) about my first dive ever, I found it comforting that Komang had a very pleasant way of gaining my trust in him. Komang is definitely very trustworthy and it made me relax more. Had I not trusted him I wouldn't have done the dive. He found a good balance between pushing my limits towards completing the dive and respecting when I found that exercises were moving a little too fast.

The second open water dive at the wall was amazing (though trying not to panic ) with seaturtles etc. and the whole establishment around Blue Corner felt safe and professional. Perfect for a first time diver.

We enjoyed Komangs company for 2 days at the island and he seems to be one of those persons you feel you've known all your life.
Blue Corner Dive did a very wise investment in hiring Komang. I wish him all the best in the future and give him my best recommendations!