“Do it!!”
Review of One Breath

One Breath
Ranked #29 of 52 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: ONE BREATH, Freediving school, provides AIDA freediving courses for beginners and advanced.We offer a special training for surfers to grow confidence and handle wipeouts in big waves.Divers will be pleased to reduce their air consumption and try a different approach to the wonderful underwater world.Special Manta Ray monitoring excursions with the Aquatic Alliance.Underwater photography by a professional.
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Learning freediving, with Lillie was just brilliant! On top of that, doing it at Lembongan (such a paradise...!!) gets even better.
I do recommend learning with Lillie, she's really experienced, and makes you going beyond your (pretty conservative) limits on a nice and frenchy gentle way!!
Merci!

"knowledge"
in 3 reviews
"teaching"

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Exactly what I was looking for. The instructor really helps you calm your breath and relax underwater. The course has also helped my surfing by not worrying so much about wipeouts or long holdowns. Has motivated me to continue freedive training more in the future. It's way more challenging and rewarding than scuba. Nusa Lembongan is so chill and for sure the best place in Indonesia to practice freediving.

2  Thank 619Ern
Reviewed 25 August 2013

After a long time I finally fulfilled a dream to try Freediving in the presence of an experienced instructor. And not only that. During my stay at the island of Lembongan, I resolved to do a 3 day AIDA course. It was a totally new experience in which I lost all previous "scuba diver`s" ideas. This course brought a "Fresh Wind" to my life & a wholly new dimension in my love for the Deep Blue See. It's just something completely different, and the maximum depends on the approach of an experienced instructor to make this new experience has grown into the wonderful exciting feeling and great impressions. I was lucky that this new knowledge about my abilities and limits of myself, I got thanks to Aurelia. Lili is a top professional not only in technical knowledge & teaching of Freediving, but also in the psychological approach, scuba diving, yoga, marine biology and a photo shooting. During the training is gentle as well as vigorous and energetic in the same time. A better approach I could not imagine ever. I highly recommend Freediving school ONE BREATH at Lembongan, It's a real unique experience!

2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I did the three day free diving course and we absolutely loved it. We loved Lili's passion and knowledge of free diving and her commitment to teaching us everything she knew so that we could experience the pure bliss and excitement of free diving. I was hooked from day one and can see myself becoming a free diving junkie. We would recommend this course to anyone who loves the ocean and wants to experience the peace and serenity of the underwater world. Free diving is so peaceful and free.

Dayna and Bella