Approximately 2 hours after we arrive a group of 20-30 people (who paid group rate of 1/10 of the price of regular room price) arrived and immediately yelled out to each other from the different cabins across the pond. Also, there are a LOT of mosques and they broadcast prayers at slightly different times 5 times a day. Buffets options for food sparse. Muslims in this area of Indonesia, alcohols therefore not available within the hotel, They play loud music until late (think spring break Tijuana style). It was not quite like anything we expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilujeng Sumping ... Kampung Sampreun is a resrot with the touch of traditional Sundanese Village, having luxurious pines, plants and other plants arranged harmoniously. The resort establishes the theme "Tropical Garden Lust" its also preserves the bamboo garden that give you a calm romantic chill nuance when the wind blows softly through the area. Hundred of palm and bamboos sway gently in balmy hill Breezes scanted with the perfume of "Frangipani" and "Hibiscus" with also add an exotic resort. This luscious retreat, with its traditional Sundanese architecture leafs roofs, secluded courtyard terraces and private garden. Its surrounding - a unique blend timeless charm and modernity. Also known by a most enchanted resort for couples who yearn for unique and wonderful honeymoon, where every guest will be pampered and the romantic scenery ensures an unforgetable experience. Kampung Sampireun will make sure to give you nothing, but the best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kampung Sampireun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kampung Sampireun Hotel Garut
- Kampung Sampireun Resort And Spa