Just returned from a 3 night stay at this Holiday Inn. The beds were very comfortable, the room was well designed - and even the remote for the tv worked! The latter is rare in my experience.
Most importantly given my complaint about unsafe bathroom fittings in my review of another much more expensive hotel, the shower room was great. A good size shower cublcle with a non-slip shower tray and simple bar control and excellent shower head; a tiled floor for which a nice large fluffy bath mat was provided; and very cleverly, the door to the shower room also serves as a door to the loo, making it possible for the loo to be used separately and privately. No lack of nice big fluffy bath towels either.
In addition, the breakfast was excellent. No gripes here about lack of plain muesli and lousy coffee. Both were provided as well as hot dishes, toast of various kinds, croissants, and fresh fruit. I could start my day feeling human :-)
There's also free wifi, - and the staff were lovely.
This place ticks all the boxes for me - a great base for exploring the area as well as for business customers and at a sensible price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the easy-access Holiday Inn Express Swansea - East, close to city centre offices and beach escapes. Our friendly staff will greet you as you arrive in the bright Lobby at the Holiday Inn Express Swansea-East. Our quiet hotel, with its leafy garden and large car park, is just 1 minute from the London-bound M4 motorway and 41 miles from Cardiff International Airport. It's just a 10-minute drive from the Holiday Inn Express Swansea West to the DVLA and Swansea Council's city centre offices. Invite delegates to our 3 bright meeting rooms, and access free WiFi. Stay in touch with free WiFI in your comfy guest room or simply relax and watch your favourite shows on the 32-inch flat screen TVs. Your tour of the Gower Peninsula's dramatic coastline starts at the Victorian seaside town of Mumbles, 13 miles away. The Brecon Beacons National Park, with its waterfalls and valleys, is 30 minutes by car. Wake up daily to our inclusive Express Start buffet breakfast with selected hot items served in the comfort of the Great Room lounge daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Swansea East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Swansea West m4, Jct 43 Hotel Llandarcy
- Holiday Inn Express Llandarcy
- Holiday Inn Swansea
- Llandarcy Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Llandarcy
- Holiday Inn Express Swansea East Llandarcy, Wales