“Warm Irish Welcome! :)”

Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Burke's Clonbur is a Family run Bar & Restaurant in the beautiful village of Clonbur. Our Bar is Old World stepping back in time. The Dining room over looks the beautiful Country side of Joyce Country, Enjoy the sun set from our dining room. The Burke Family are in Mount Gable House since 1922.
Western Ireland, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm Irish Welcome! :)”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

As a touring company, I'm always looking for the perfect spot for my guests and Burkes is one that I return to many times.. aside from a brilliant meal, perfectly prepared, and well presented.. everyone is always greeted with a warm welcome .. one I'd consider a 'proper' Irish welcome! They go over the top to accommodate and the food is excellent!! I would consider them to be the total package... bar none!! Well worth the visit and one I'm sure you'll return to time and time again!

• Visited October 2013

london
“Mr. Burke”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

WE stopped into this old pub and had a couple pints with Mr. Burke himself. Enjoyed our conversations. Interesting man, and pub. I bought a hoodie sweatshirt from his pub, infact I am wearing it while I am typing this review!! LOL

Visited October 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Good food on a cool evening”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Burkes Bar and Restaurant a few weeks ago. The food was very good and the service was friendly and efficient. The prices were quite reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
Galway, Ireland
“September 2013”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was very good & quite reasonable. Little bit slow with service but this I think because the food freshly made. Nice barman.

Visited September 2013
Oceanside, California, United States
“Lovely Pub and dining room”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

this is a classic pub with a more formal dining room in the back. Food is very good. We visited several years ago and were happy to come back and enjoy their fare again. Prices are reasonable, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013