“Craster”

The Mick Oxley Gallery
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Craster
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My sister and I went into the gallery last week and I bought 3 small postcards (much as I would have liked to have a proper painting) to go in a frame at home. We had a chat with Mick about his Spanish lessons, which my sister is also having. Someone will be popping in to get me another postcard, as when I got home I realised I need 4! It was lovely to chat with Mick, very welcoming.

mogal17, Owner at The Mick Oxley Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I remember our conversation....especially my attempts at Spanish! Thanks for your review. You are welcome anytime!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"earrings"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Beautiful art displayed right on the sea shore, great talent in a lovely gallery. Paintings were from many of the wonderful streches of Northumbrian coastline.

1  Thank cheffy5
mogal17, Owner at The Mick Oxley Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for your positive review! Each year we try and add to the quality of the works on display so your feedback is most welcome!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Mick is a friend of my brother's so we dropped in for a chat. His gallery is very nicely set up and his art is well worth a look.

1  Thank pyjamaslug

Good to meet you...hope you had a great trip over the pond!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

While enjoying a visit to Craster we called into the gallery. Some lovely use of colour in the paintings on show made a very pleasant look around and a nice chat with the lady on duty tempted us to make some small purchases

1  Thank ambann

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, with the children. All are welcome.