“Fantastic”
Cinema
Games Room & Gymnasium
Games Room Lounge
Entrance View
BBQ area, Pool's area & nice Sun loungers, Balcony on the top with table and modern couch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a great villa. There were 10 adults celebrating a 50th birthday and we all had a fantastic time. The villa is spacious and very well equipped with just about everything you would require. There is a supermarket just 10mins walk from the villa. The villa is kept very clean and we had the villa cleaned, change of towels and bedding on the Wednesday as well as Saturday. Would highly recommend this villa. Filipe is very helpful and was very quick to respond to any request or questions we had. First class.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
barry69
london
“Wonderful villa with excellent service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We just returned from a week stay in this fantastic villa which we booked to celebrate a 70th birthday. We were a group of 11 and we have previously used affinity villas to book our stays and we were very impressed with the service and help we received from Filipe (owner) and the villa on the whole.

The villa is located a few minutes drive from Quarteria and Vilamoura and a 5 minute walk to a Lidl and some local restaurants. There is a water park 5minutes drive away which is great for kids and the beach is a 10min stroll. The villa is in a nice quiet neighbourhood with complete privacy, not overlooked by surrounding properties. There is plenty of seating areas and loads of space for kids to run around the grounds of the villa.

The villa was immaculately clean and has been finished to a very high standard throughout. There is a cinema room, pool table, table tennis and gym area complete with cardio equipment and weights. In the evenings we had Satellite TV with Sky sports/Sky movies to entertain the kids and Wifi is also provided by the owners. Contrary to another review the villa has a built in safe to store valuables and with flick of 1 switch, all the windows and doors have shutters which close automatically- this is as safe as safe can be.
The pool is well sized (2.0m deep) and heated and there is an outdoor Jacuzzi which seats 6 comfortably. This was the highlight of our 4 yr olds holiday!
The pictures of the villa are exactly what you will find and it definitely has the wow factor. We did not experience any problems during the week and I would not hesitate recommending the villa to friends and family. In fact we are already planning our return trip next year, that's if we are lucky enough to get a booking as we understand the villa is heavily booked for 2015 already-this is surely a sign of how popular it has been.
If your looking for a high end villa in a quiet location but still close to all the amenities you will not be disappointed.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the luxury feel to the villa
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Amelia B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended holidays”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

What can I say? We had such a wonderful time and the owner , Mr. Filipe Eusébio and his staff, were supremely professional! He was focused on making sure we have a wonderful experience. We spent 10 days in April. This large, modern and luxurious villa is in a very quiet and relax environment. It is located near a beautiful nature reserve and close to the beach and golf courses.
The weather was fenomenal. The swimming pool and the jacuzzi made every adult and child completely delighted! The villa was kept spotlessly clean. Brilliant service.
We tried some restaurants that we were suggested near this place. Excellent cuisine and top quality wines.
We will definitely going back here. We were so blessed for having experienced this place. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. More than awesome!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The villa.The service. The weather.
Liked least: I can not remember anything
Your age range 50-64
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
RFonseca8...
Faro, Portugal
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in July 2013, everything was wonderful we loved to stay the place is beautiful and the weather was very nice, i recommend it without doubt

Travelling group: Com amigos
SLG1234
London, United Kingdom
“BEWARE and choose somewhere else!!!!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this lovely villa with two other families to celebrate two 40th birthdays. You cannot fail to be impressed by the villa when you arrive as it is great, extremely spacious and geared for a large party to stay there. There is ample space and we never felt on top of each other. Filipe (owner) greeted us on arrival and showed us around, advising to always call if any problems and they would be there asap. After we handed over the final balance and breakage deposit, that's when it started to go wrong.

Within ten minutes of arriving, the power cut out completely. This problem then continued to repeat itself over the ten days, everyday between one and ten times a day. The power failure tripped the pool heater off which then did not come back on and so the 28-30 degree promise of pool temperature barely raised above 21 degrees. I'll leave you to picture 6 kids looking at a pool that they cannot get into due to the pain of the cold water.

The pool heater never regained from these power failures until one hot day when it reached 26 degrees.....then, power cut again lost the heating and that was it. We either had a freezing swim or not at all. Filipe did send someone to try and fix this at the beginning but it did not resolve the issue.

On the second day of our arrival, I sliced open my finger wiping the side of the glass hob. I pointed this out to FIlipe's father who advised me it must have been damaged during the previous family's stay - so be careful of this, it is very dangerous. Not to advance too much, but we were then accused of causing this damage ourself at the end of our stay which is not only untrue but impossible as we hadn't even used the hob in the 12 hours we had been there!!

After one evening of the power failing on/off every ten minutes for two hours, at midnight whilst the alarms were going off, waking kids up in house and potential loss of entire contents of fridge/freezer, I had had enough. I sent an email at midnight and Filipe's father arrived promptly the following morning and we were only to be advised this power failure was 'our' fault for turning on the floor heating. I will point out at this point, FIlipe himself turned on the heating and showed us how to increase. I also pointed him to the contract which clearly states "aircon/underfloor heating included". He quickly retracted this 'blame' and agreed to return our pool heating money - great gesture, so we thought. Please check your agreement carefully and take it with you if you have already booked!

At the end of the first week, whilst FIlipe's father was there and after the waking up, my husband requested a refund as we had clearly been sold a 'premium villa' but were receiving an 'economy' stay. Rogier, the father, agreed and shook hands to refund us €1000 because of all our problems. He would return it "tomorrow". We never saw FIlipe or his father again after this and neither answered any of our phone calls or emails, even when we had problems.

I advised FIlipe by email (as he wouldn't answer his phone) of a broken glass and to deduct this from our breakage deposit and asked him to let me know when this would be returned...I asked this question on three separate days....and I got no answer. I advised FIlipe we would need to depart at 8am on the saturday....no-one showed up. At 9am (we waited as long as we could) Filipe's brother arrived with our breakage deposit and €300 pool heating cost. I am convinced they thought we would have left by this time and could keep it - another money making scheme perhaps? We also got blamed for overstaying that morning....again, my contract states 10am check out. We left (whilst trying to work around the cleaners) at 9.15.

We have subsequently received an extremely rude email from FIlipe blaming us for the issues of the villa - I fail to understand how you can market a place at €2.7MM yet cannot turn on a pool heater or home heating at once. He blamed us for the breakage to the hob and the problems with this villa stating that "there are always families like you who don't want to pay". This is highly insulting and if I hadn't wanted to stay in a great villa, I could have booked somewhere else.

I have all the emails and unanswered phone calls documented so if any of you want copies, I will happily send them to you as proof. Filipe cannot do the same in return.

One other issue, the back patio doors do not lock either...we advised Rogier of this on day 2 and were promised it would be fixed. They never were and with no safe in the house, we ended up having to take our belongings with us everywhere...not great with everything else you want to take and meant it was highly unsafe and open to break-ins day and night....which left my sister in law slightly panicked understandably.

Oh, one other thing, the villa is not in Vale do Lobo as marketed. It is a ten minute drive away in Trafal/Fonte Santa - equal distance to Quarteira also...but I guess VDL commands a higher rental fee ; )

So in summary:

Great villa, very spacious and adequate for large group.
Well stocked you don't need to take anything
It is not in location we expected so expect to drive everywhere
PLEASE PLEASE be aware you will not get the service sold to you and promised by FIlipe - I would hate anyone else with kids to experience what we did.
You won't be securely locked in ever...until those doors are fixed so be prepared
My advice, go for a different villa of equal size that is where you expect and where you can enjoy the pool and won't have half of your holiday ruined by problems.

For a Country so dependant upon tourism it is such a let down to receive such poor service. As my Portuguese colleague just told me, the people in these parts don't care, they just want your money.

Please contact me if you would like any other details and enjoy your trip!

Liked best: Space
Liked least: Customer service, treatment from owner
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 May 2014
We are a specialized company (small Family business) providing luxurious villas of ours with full service for unforgettable holidays. Our goal is to help you to have the best holidays you could ever have. However, some problems happened with these customers. I will write a resume about the most important issues, but if you want to have a deep knowledge about some details please contact me. My email filipe@sucesul.com

1) There was a light on the boundary of the fence which was tripping down the electricity when this clients arrived from time to time. Our client, Mr. Paul Goodal said it tripped 5 times in the morning, however his friend told me it tripped twice and Sally told me it tripped 7 times. Very awkward: three different versions of the same situation. As soon as we found it, we resolved it immediately.

2) On the agreement there is “Underfloor heating/air con”, as you see it is not supposed to use both at the same time.

The underfloor heating was on, was turned on and the display was changed to 35 Degrees, which our clients were told by the technician (who went to the villa to set it on) not to change from 22.

An electrician went to the villa as well and checked that everything was working fine and that we have the maximum hired power possible for a villa from the energy supplier, simply there was too many things turned on and that it makes no sense to turn on both. Air con and underfloor heating working at the same time, causing the electricity tripping down due not being well managed.

I went to the villa and turned on 4 hob rings (induction), kettle, oven, micro-wave, and electricity worked perfectly fine.

I was called on the third day on the phone by Mr. Paul. While I was trying to explain again that he should use air co or underfloor separately he raised his voice, yelling for money, not with good manners. He threatened yelling and stating that I would have to give him money (1000E) or he would run all adverts making bad reviews of me and my villa.

This Sir also presented himself as the Owner of Wembley team and Stadium. 4 employees in my office and two clients over there, heard Mr Paul yelling on the phone being very rude - they can confirm, and I have emails as a proof of his attitudes.

3) On the second week, my father turned off the underfloor heating because Mr. Paul hadn’t noticed that he could only use ONE type of heating. (My father spoke with him and explained him to use only air con as now underfloor heating was off)
The energy worked well and the pool temperature worked fine. Still I had already said him I would offer the heating pool cost because on the first week the temperature did not get high due to him not knowing how to work with underfloor heating. My word is valuable and I do what I promise. I offered him the heating pool.
However my father never agreed to refund any money, nor that has any sense.

After 3 days he turned on the underfloor heating and air con and then called me…

4)The hob was perfectly new as the clients who left on that day can confirm, installed on the week before Mr. Paul entrance. Now I will have to spend money with it.

5) Refundable breakage deposit was scheduled on his arrival for 9:00 AM, and we did it as agreed.

6) I haven’t got any brother, the man who met Mr. Paul is a recognized Civil Engineer who is part of our team.

Most of our clients come to Algarve, to have splendid and relaxing holidays. It is a waste of time when people have these reactions – yelling for money, trying to intimidate people and threatening because “I am the owner of Wembley stadium”. We provide the best service and our priority is always our customers. However we cannot help people when they do not follow ours instructions.
DalefC
“Fantastic Holiday Villa”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Filipe's wonderful Villa in early May for nine nights. I can't speak highly enough about the house and owner Filipe. Villa is very safe, we had a number of young kids in our party and they could run around the house without getting into any danger. The Villa is very clean and spacious throughout and really is ideal for young kids with cinema room etc. Villa is located in a nice quiet area, you would probably need a car to get around. It's about 10 mins drive to Vilamoura and all it's amenities. I can't recommend this house enough and I look forward to returning next year.

Value Location
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Liked best: location
Liked least: no english TV
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Management Response
6 Aug 2013
Hi Sylvia, thank you for your stay and I'm very pleased that you took care of my Villa, just to say that now you're not just the Portuguese cable channels, I have set at the Villa Sky HD, not just this as we have improved outdoor and there is a covered lounge area which turned out to be really amazing relaxing over there while having a glass of wine with such a huge flowers diversity on this beautiful garden!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing