“The staff just make it that bit more special.”
Review of La Sirena

La Sirena
Ranked #12 of 162 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With our authentic Italian food, ambient atmosphere and high standards of service you can be assured of a great time every visit. Our pasta is freshly made daily to a traditional Italian family recipe. We provide a modern dining room for classic and familiar Italian dishes and international wines.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have been coming here for the past 3 years and have never been let down. The food is very varied, really tasty, the portion sizes very generous and the service is the best I've ever had. The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and nothing is too much for them.

For me their specials are right on the money. The varied fish dishes on offer in particular, such as razor clams, king prawns etc. always delicious. I have taken many different sets of friends here and all leave asking 'why have I never heard of this place before'. All have gone back with other friends or family and not been dissapointed. This really is a real gem of a restaurant in Leigh. On Fridays and Saturdays they tend to be fully booked early, so make sure you book ahead, but they will always do what they can to squeeze you in. I like the fact I never feel rushed to finish my meal , which tends to be a trend creeping into other establishments.

Lastly the atmosphere is always lively and has a real buzz about the place. A little tip if you want a little privacy, ask for the table at the back next to the wine rack. Great place for a couple to sit and chat and be a little out of the way from the larger tables.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I visited on a Wednesday early evening and found a very busy restaurant , we shared the delicious warm bread with mixed olives and oils, then a fantastic seafood pasta. The menu is superb with something for anyone, the wine list extensive and we were pointed in the right direction to a beautiful Sauvignon. Service was attentive and quick and dinner was finished with an on the house Bailey's. I look forward to returning and sampling some more of your fabulous food , thank you Jacqui

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Decided to have lunch at La Sirena mainly due to being able to park easily compared to Leigh Broadway. So glad we did as this is a lovely restaurant & we were able to sit in the open window enjoying the summer breeze. Both the food & service were excellent even though we turned up just 10 minutes before they were due to close at 2.30. I had 3 courses from the lunch menu & at £13.95 was absolutely delicious. We did not feel hurried & enjoyed a nice coffee after dessert. We were also offered a very nice glass of limoncello on the house which completed our meal nicely.

1  Thank melwellard
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a lovely little restaurant serving delicious Italian food.

Apart from the great food the waiting staff are always very warm and welcoming making you feel like a regular no matter how long it is since you were last there. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Our first visit to this "buzzing" Italian restaurant. A large range of food at reasonable prices. With good service from a friendly group of staff. The quality of our four meals was generally acceptable but the crab linguini contained unadvised large quantities of chilli. Drinks prices not outrageous except for the rather crude attempt at adding a £36.00 bottle of wine and an extra beer to our bill. Given its rapid removal without query it felt engineered rather than a genuine mistake. As a result we will not be returning.

9  Thank TheGnashers