“Simply Perfect......”
Review of Tara Thai Massage - CLOSED

Tara Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Tara Thai Massage in Leigh-on-Sea (former Thai Massage) is a sister company of Tara Thai Restaurant in WestcliffThe treatments of Thai Massage, foot reflexology and back massage will relieve of your muscle pains and leave you feeling relaxed along with stress release.You will feel rejuvenated as if you are in the new born body. Your mind, spirit and soul will be harmonised leaving you in a better overall health and sensation.
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Simply Perfect......”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited Tara Thai Massage earlier today and all I can say is it's absolutely brilliant. I had been working hard in the gym of late and also doing a lot of building work and all in all I was worn out, tired and had aching muscles. I decided to visit Tara Thai and found it very easy to contact the team and book an appointment for a convenient time for me. I decided to go for the Deep Tissue Oil Massage and it was nothing short of fantastic. From entering Tara Thai you cannot help feel nothing but relaxed with the chilled out music and smell of the Thai balm they use - it certainly does not feel like you are sat somewhere in the UK and instead helps you drift off somewhere far more relaxing. The premises is immaculately clean and staff are exceptionally attentive and courteous. The massage itself was simply divine and after an hour I felt like my muscles had been swapped for brand new ones feeling fully rejuvenated and relaxed. The owner of Tara Thai is a lovely lady called Peggy and she is brilliant. She is someone who is warm and welcoming and really cares about her customers. I would not hesitate to recommend Tara Thai and encourage you to step off the busy treadmill of life for an hour and go and invest some time in your health and well being. Seriously, it will be the best investment in you.

Visited February 2014

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Restorative relaxation at its best”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been a regular to Tara Thai Massage for over a year and a half and cannot recommend it enough. My monthly two-hour Thai massage is an absolute must for retaining, or rediscovering, my sanity and balance to combat a busy, hectic life. From the moment you step through the door tranquility envelops you and invites you to leave the hustle and bustle behind you. Every aspect of the venue and experience induces calm, peace and relaxation. The staff are friendly, discrete, skilled and knowledgeable, ensuring that everyone receives a bespoke massage tailored to their needs. I always leave restored and relaxed, and grateful for such a fantastic escape.

Visited February 2014
essex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tara Thai Experience”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is a beautiful place with exceptional personal attention. The Tara Thai experience was a combination of massage, chakra stones, reike and relflexology by the lovely Peggy.
As always with a thai massage there were times when it was painful but I knew that it was doing my body good! I floated out of there feeling re-balanced and calm, unlike the person that walked in!
A really lovely treat and I will be back for more treatments in the near future.

Visited January 2014
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“The best massage in the area. Hands down.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have tried countless massage venues and masseurs. None of them compare to this place. Peggy and her staff are all friendly, professional and excellent masseurs. If you're looking for an authentic thai massage, whether for health or relaxation, you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Visited January 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A quiet relaxation with therapeutic benefits”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I enjoyed an hours massage with Tara Thai during a holiday break, on the recommendation of my daughter who had visited the establishment several times. The classic Thai massage was discrete, strong yet relaxing and at no time did I feel uneasy despite the strength of Peggy getting into my knotted muscles.
The question of what to wear was solved upon arrival, being given loose fitting top and slacks to wear, and my feet were washed in warm soapy water before the massage commenced.
There was little conversation , but that was probably dictated by me and that suited my mood.
The full hour went very quickly and I felt very relaxed.
My wife had an hours worth of foot reflexology at the same time and also thoroughly enjoyed the session.
We would recommend this well appointed establishment to anyone who would like the experience of a relaxing and therapeutic massage.

Ken and Donaugh Jones