“A real gem”
Review of Tara Thai Massage - CLOSED

Tara Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Tara Thai Massage in Leigh-on-Sea (former Thai Massage) is a sister company of Tara Thai Restaurant in WestcliffThe treatments of Thai Massage, foot reflexology and back massage will relieve of your muscle pains and leave you feeling relaxed along with stress release.You will feel rejuvenated as if you are in the new born body. Your mind, spirit and soul will be harmonised leaving you in a better overall health and sensation.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Perfect environment for an authentic thai massage. The lovely ladies there, Peggy included work very hard to relieve the knots and tension of us Leigh-ites and they do an incredibly great job. Absolutely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Tara Thai Massage

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Had a thai massage bought as a birthday gift, and ooooh lovely thank you, the place was friendly and clean and the staff polite, so all good. Now i have never been to thailand or had a thai massage so don't know how authentic it was, but whatever they done it was great and would highly recommend..

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Had my first Thai massage today and the pain in my neck and back are gone. Best decision my mrs has had in a long time by booking this for me. Loved it and I will be back soon. If you have not been you are missing out.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Having been a regular client of Tara Thai Massage for quite some years now, I thought I would post a review - not only to let other people know what they are missing, but to also give recognition to Peggy and all the staff there... In terms of massage, this really is 'the place to be' if you're looking to relax and unwind in a friendly, professional environment that simply gets better every time you go!!

Simply a must for everyone!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited Tara Thai Massage earlier today and all I can say is it's absolutely brilliant. I had been working hard in the gym of late and also doing a lot of building work and all in all I was worn out, tired and had aching muscles. I decided to visit Tara Thai and found it very easy to contact the team and book an appointment for a convenient time for me. I decided to go for the Deep Tissue Oil Massage and it was nothing short of fantastic. From entering Tara Thai you cannot help feel nothing but relaxed with the chilled out music and smell of the Thai balm they use - it certainly does not feel like you are sat somewhere in the UK and instead helps you drift off somewhere far more relaxing. The premises is immaculately clean and staff are exceptionally attentive and courteous. The massage itself was simply divine and after an hour I felt like my muscles had been swapped for brand new ones feeling fully rejuvenated and relaxed. The owner of Tara Thai is a lovely lady called Peggy and she is brilliant. She is someone who is warm and welcoming and really cares about her customers. I would not hesitate to recommend Tara Thai and encourage you to step off the busy treadmill of life for an hour and go and invest some time in your health and well being. Seriously, it will be the best investment in you.