“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Palm Tree - CLOSED

The Palm Tree
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Essex United kingdom
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have eaten at the Palm tree restaurant a few times and have been give a warm welcome on our arrival

Also the décor is very relaxing so whoever they had to plan it has done a wonderful job ! Our

last visit was for Sunday lunch and the pork dish we both had was "melt in the Mouth" The staff were very friendly and helpful .We will eat there again and recommend it to our friends

4 Thank Veronica H

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Special dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I took our son and future daughter in law for a celebration meal. We have been there a few times and never been disappointed. They newly engaged couple loved it as much as us. The staff are delightful, food excellent, atmosphere fantastic. Looking forward to visiting again soon.

5 Thank Pamela N
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Absolutely the best!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Last week it was my birthday and my husband booked a table for two of us,it was the first time we been in the Palm Tree restaurant. We were absolutely happy with a food and the service.Normally I don't write reviews but I was very pleased so I will go again and again.....

4 Thank 14sofia
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely surprise around the corner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Found the place by accident, though it's not so
far from the beach anyway. The hole staff was
so friendly and helpfull, really welcoming feeling
from start! Plat du jour included (on our day) was
Moroccan lamb tagine...really tasty, you could
choose your dessert from the desserts made from local incredients and choose a coffee or a
glass of wine with it .. beatiful presentation and
tasty fresh modern food... definitely come back soon :) xx

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank fabio902
canvey island
“fantastic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I visited the palm tree last night for my birthday, it was a lovely experience. The service was faultless, even the restuarant door was opened for us both on arrival and leaving. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The food was gorgeous. I had steak diane and I can honestly say it was so tender and the best I had ever tasted....even compared to top notch london restuarants. My husband had lamb tagine and, again, loved it. The portions were very generous. The restuarant is intimate and cosy and suitable for couples or even groups. We were seated
Close to a group of giggly ladies but despite the small size of the restuarant, we were not disturbed
At all......an amazing pianist played and gave the restuarant not only a great ambiance but also blurred any talking from other groups. The atmosphere was also enhanced by perfect intimate lighting and decor. The toilets were modern, luxury and spotless. I have no bad words for this restuarant, it was a real delight and will definately recommend it and definately return. As for people stating the menu was too extensive.....can being spoilt for choice really be a bad thing? It ensures that everybody in your party will find something they will enjoy. The menu is eclectic but that makes you want to return to try all the dishes. Loved it.

3 Thank dovey68