“Lovely little place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 142 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Wine Bar, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Description: Wine shop and tasting room. Buy over 200 bottles to take away or sample wines in store from an always changing list of over 15 wines. Try our cheese platters and snacks too. Please note although we do serve food, it is a limited selection designed to compliment the wine, and we're not classed as a restaurant.
Southend-on-Sea
“Lovely little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Had an enjoyable American wine tasting here with wife and friends.
Good quality wines and little bar area, and a nice place to have a glass or two.

Owners are great and v friendly too.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Conwy, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

I can't tell you how excited I was to stumble upon this place! The selection is excellent, the owners are friendly and informative and the wine is simply delicious. Having become a member of their wine club, I am enjoying sampling a variety of wines that they stock and I can't wait for the next delivery.

London
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Leigh has been crying out for a place like this!! I often pop in for a glass of wine on the way home from work and there is always a good selection available. The selection available to buy is very good and I've been to a couple of the tastings so far which have been great. Can't recommend highly enough - a massive well done to Sam and Charlie who are always friendly, chatty and knowledgable. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength!

Visited July 2013
Conwy, United Kingdom
“LOVE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I love it here! This is one of the best local shops in Leigh. Charlie and Sam we're so friendly and helpful in helping me pick out wine. I'm by no way a wine expert, but I have some idea of what I like and don't like, and they we're ready to help me make a decision.

It's not expensive either. I had a glass of wine for about £4 to help me choose what bottle to get. Then I picked up a couple of bottles for about £10 each. This might be more then you'd spend in a supermarket, but the wine is so much better then that muck, and your helping out a local business and independent wineries.

They even have a loyalty card! The best!

• Visited June 2013
Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“American wine tasting!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Really happy that this place has opened up in Leigh on sea! what a great wine shop/tasting room! I love wine and when I'am not at work I try to come here whenever I can. The American wine tasting was a great night and cant wait until the next tasting! keep up the hard work Charlotte and Sam