“Lovely mum and daughter morning”

Made by you Pottery
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My daughter treated me to a morning at made by you for Mother's Day and what a treat. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there was so much choice to paint and we just lost ourselves for a couple of hours in a sea of creativity ! We will definitely return for ladies night taking my other daughter and daughter in law and a bottle of wine. I would definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank Deb S
in 14 reviews
"children"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I recently took my 8 year old daughter to celebrate her birthday with her friends to Made by you pottery. They all had a fantastic afternoon and we were made to feel very welcome.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, everything from refreshments to a comfortable, fun time was had by all. I would recommend a visit for all different occasions, choose from a good selection of pottery ornaments and ideas.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My Mum, sister and I have taken the lady's nights to our hearts. We've been a few times and it's a lovely social time for us. We take our own wine and snacks and paint and natter into the night. Its a good excuse for a giggle.
There's lots to choose from and plenty of examples to inspire even the most uncreative of people.
The staff are warm, funny and helpful. My painting style is quiteessy and they never mind.

2  Thank minibabyEssex
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

From start to finish the whole experience was lovely. The lady who runs it was informative, prompt, and friendly via email and was just as great on the night. She made our group of rather "jolly" ladies feel welcome, despite us being a tad raucous!

She wouldn't even let us help clear up!

The final nice touch was the celebratory mugs. As it was two of our birthdays, two mugs were passed around and we all put a fingerprint and name on them, with the date.

The choices on display were comprehensive, and I thought the pricing was so reasonable too. The whole evening was brilliant and it wasn't just the pottery painting that made it that way. The welcoming atmosphere was the icing on the cake.

Thank you for a fantastic memory!

1  Thank magentapants
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I took my niece & nephew to Made by you Pottery a few months back and they had a brilliant time. The owners are SO lovely and offered the kids drinks and made sure they had everything they wanted and needed. My nephew accidently split his drink all over the floor and they just had a chuckle with him rather than got angry. They keep asking to go back so I may just treat them for their birthdays! It's reasonably priced and it wasn't just the kids who had fun. I painted my own piggy bank and had a lovely time!

2  Thank KateAlicia