“Delicious!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited on a busy Friday night for our wedding anniversary. It was our first visit and even before we entered, a random woman saw us about to go in and told us how much we would enjoy our evening! She wasn't lying! Staff were wonderful and very attentive! From starter all the way through to desert/coffee, we were well looked after. Food was delicious!!! We both had pasta dishes for mains and they were mouth watering! We both are really impressed with the place and it's reasonably priced too which is a great plus! Will definitely recommend Cucina to others and will always return visit soon!

There are newer reviews for Cucina

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Absolutely loved my visit to cucina the first time : service and food were brilliant However the food on the second visit wasn't as nice which was a big shame as I brought lots of new customers who weren't as impressed either.

2  Thank hma05
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Came here with my family whom some are italian they were on holiday from rome. I love how we were able to order our food in italian, the whole experience was brilliant and the food was as you would have in a top restaurant in italy, my family were so surprised that they had homemade caponata too , thanks guys and See you in 2 weeks

1  Thank Michele7771
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I visited with 2 friends for a meal and was highly impressed with every aspect of the evening. The staff were friendly, knowledgable of the menu and very helpful. Rarely am I impressed with all three courses of a meal but Cucina is definitely an exception to this: i chose the arancini for my starter which was divine, followed by the vitello milanese and finally the amarena cherry cheesecake which was melt-in-the-mouth delicious and easily the best cheesecake i have ever had and ever envisage myself having. Fantastic overall and will definitely re-visit (provided the chef agrees to give me his cheesecake recipe of course!)

2  Thank CarolannaRodriguz
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is lovely. The staff are so nice (and sometimes you get one of the waiters singing in italian). The food is possibly the best I've had in any italian restaurant. Would definitely recommend. Book in advance to make sure you get a table as this place is popular.

2  Thank Amanda B