“Very expensive”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Madeley
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our ambience is that of a local village pub, offering you a warm welcome, exceptional, friendly service and outstanding food.Set on the Cheshire border The Old Swan has a strong commitment to local sourcing of fresh high quality food. Our menu is combined with classic pub dishes with a modern twist. All our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen by our chefs daily, we think that this makes the difference between good food and poor quality foodOur bar area is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a light snack, accompanied by locally sourced guest ales and a carefully selected wine list.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not bad meals but expensive when u have a family of 5 to feed and portions not very big and not worth the money waited a long time to get served and for food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have just arrived home after having had one of the best Sunday lunches I have tasted in a long time. The roast beef was cooked to perfection and at long last a chef who can really make Yorkshire pudding!! The staff were really friendly and helpful and the lady, who I assume is the "boss", couldn't have been more welcoming. This was my first visit and I can assure you it will not be my last. Brilliant!

2  Thank doreenwrigley
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well what can I say this is our third time here and every time we have been here it is absolutely delicious. Service is excellent and the staff are so friendly. They make you feel very welcome. We will be coming here every week 10/10

1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Return visit, excellent as always.
Has the chicken with Stilton and champ .
Followed by sticky toffee pudding .
Great service with a smile, Mandy has a great team who look after you.
Thanks all

1  Thank Andy E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely wonderful delightful food. Great hospitality, and a lovely choice of beverages. Landlady made me and my elderly mother very welcome, and accommodated my electric wheelchair making room by moving the furnishings. Thank you all at The Old Swan

2  Thank Paul E