“Best eggs in nidri”

Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Nidri
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: British, European, Greek
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: JD's is a small, intimate family run bistro that we delight to welcome you to. Enjoy!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best eggs in nidri”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place to come and have breakfast( especially if u like eggs) we ate here every morning and was never disappointed ,Jacky the manager was lovely and would do anything for u.

JAXXYD, Owner at JD's Bistro, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you, as ver, a pleasure !

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Lichfield
“Just as good as ever”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Super food once again at J D's, couldn't be better. If anyone visiting Nidri you must try this restaurant. Thank you Jaki and Chris and look forward to seeing you next year.

• Visited July 2013
JAXXYD, Owner at JD's Bistro, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you, as ever a pleasure to see you and looking forwards to seeing you soon
Coventry, United Kingdom
“J D's. Just devine!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

There were 4 in our party and on arriving late on a sunday afternoon we were quite hungry. We had seen J D'S on Trip advisor and decided to give it a try. It is situated on the north side of the village nearly opposite the bank and near the church. We were welcomed as though we were old friends,and although we were all tired after our journey the food was so delicious we felt revitalised. The next day we went back for a breakfast. I know that you should eat greek if you are in greece but a full english breakfast sets you up for the day. There are 2 types a 1 liner or the full monty. I, being a bit of a pig chose the full monty and it was truly delicious.2 eggs ,2 bacon (english) 2 sausage (english) heinz beans, tomato,mushrooms, toast, tea or coffee and fruit juice. Did it set me up for the the day, absolutely yes!!! We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
We would have eaten there more often but unfortunately there was medical emergency within the family which restricted opening times. Would we go back again? most certainly!!! DEFINITELY ON OUR LIST!!! WELL DONE. Hope everything is ok now.

JAXXYD, Owner at JD's Bistro, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you, it was lovely to meet you all and I hope we will see you again soon!
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Didn't let us down!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Took my son and his girlfriend here when we returned this year.....again! Jackie didn't let us down and Gary put away a full English every day as promised, plus extra toast .....! All this despite jackie being on her own as her partner chris was seriously ill in hospital....what a star! We'll be back next year without a doubt........

JAXXYD, Owner at JD's Bistro, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you, looking forwards to seeing you again in August
Runcorn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really excellent food and great service”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

On a recent visit to nidri (Greece) myself and my wife visited several Greek resteraunt because we like to do the local thing , but this year we found the Greek food a little bit of a let down , so we thought we'd try jd's bistro firstly for the odd English breakfast(got to watch the waistline) "wow" what a top feed very taisty and plenty of it ,so we thought we'd try the evening menu firstly I had the chicken curry ( I know its not Greek but its what I fancied) it was wonderful not too hot so you could really taste what you were eating , the next time we went I had the stafado and I must say it was the best I'd had and I try it in most parts of Greece we visit, also Jacky and Chris are lovelly they give you usefull info about nidri and local areas , oh and you simply must have Jackie's cheese cake although you'll only need one slice between you ,It might look a little quiet when you pass but you will be sorry if you pass it over , English,Greek ,Italian and I'm sure I seen some dutch cuisine on the menu give it a try you won't be sorry.

JAXXYD, Owner at JD's Bistro, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thanks for reviewing us, was really great to meet you both and we do hope we see you both again in Nidri next year! Jaki & Chris