“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our traditional italian cuisine with great flavored pizza and pasta in a great sea view enviroment.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We just love this restaurant.Delicious food and an excellent team of staff who are very friendly and welcoming. Me and my sister started our meal with capreze salad and brusketa.We really enjoyed them.Then we had pasta and pizza. Both were excellent.We highly recommend this restaurant. Great food,reasonable prices and the best waiter we have ever seen. I think his name is Spiros and he always is with a smile in his face.

1  Thank 591lo_li

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Fantastic food, friendly welcome and great service from spyros-vagelis,very clean.
The spaghetti is incredible, bruschetta the best ever - all in all, best restaurant in town.
You will leave repeat and happy..

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Very nice italian food. I specially recommend the italian nest salad and flutes with prosciutto for starter, delicious! I had one of the best pizza I ever had -diavola(Very nice atmosphere and friendly service). I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

went there with my daughter ,she had a pizza margherita wich was yum my daughter said(: .i had a sea food pasta it was top notch !if my path goes to nidri again defo going to pomodoro for more of that breath taking view .i was pleasantly surprised by this cosy place!!!!!!!!

1  Thank TONYPENARTH
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Food is very good for a nice price. View is beautiful. This is the best restaurant of the island! If you eat here once you will never go to an other restaurant!
Service is excellent. Atmosphere was perfect.
Liked best: food and service(vagelis-spyros)
Liked least: can not think of anything