“Service with a smile”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our traditional italian cuisine with great flavored pizza and pasta in a great sea view enviroment.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

If you want pizza and pasta in Nidri, head to Pomodoro. Great food, good prices and the most attentive service we had on our holiday. Needless to say we ate there more than once in a town with many eating options.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had a pizza here since it was one of the top rated restaurants in Nydri. I can't say the pizza was the best I ever had, but it was good.
The thing I liked best about this place was the staff. The waiter looked exactly like Alan Harper(Jon Cryer) and he was very cheerful and friendly.

1  Thank S0mb0dy
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great recipes, very close to original - except for Small bruschette. Great looks, service and value for money. The waiters are very helpful, fast and read the detailed charges to customers before they pay.
His manager has placed special emphasis on friendly customer service and not treat them as a tourist product that just leaves money and goes, like most restaurants there do. Excellent choice!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I am going back to Lefkas in September and the first place I am going to visit is POMODORO, i have read the reviews and I think that those people who gave bad reviews just wanted to be controversial. I visited the restaurant a number of times on my visit in May and I have to say that the food was first class and the staff were absolutely wonderful, nothing was to much trouble and the ensured that everyone enjoyed the dining experience. Vagelis and Spiros were the most attentive of hosts.

1  Thank JayBee14
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had dinner here during our vacation in August. Crowded place. Friendly but rather slow service. Pizza was good but pasta dish substandard. Location on the seaside is nice.