“What a find!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jerry055
Blenheim, New Zealand
“What a find!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Arriving in Taumarunui after an early start in the South Island and long drive up, we felt like staying somewhere really nice - and we found it here. The accommodation is separate from the main house and is 5 star. We loved the decorating which was modern and uncluttered. Wonderful bed. Sky TV. Spa. Lovely, huge garden to wander through. Modern bathroom. Well equipped kitchen. Free range eggs and bacon and other yuummy things for breakfast. We loved it and wished we could have stayed longer. We felt relaxed and indulged when we left. I can't recommend it highly enough. If you think I am being too positive and you want a negative, the only thing I would have wished for was butter rather than margarine. Absolutely wonderful.

Liked best: Sense of indulgence
Friends getaway Older travelers
R L
Lucerne
“Great Bed and Breakfast - we can fully recommend it!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A very quiet and relaxed environment, with a modern kitchen, clean bathroom, a beautyful garden and a very stylish room with a very comfortable bed. Comprehensive breakfast. Free WiFi, SKY TV, comfortable spa. Just great and we can this B&B fully recommend to everybody looking for a nice place to stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bed and the sourrounding
Liked least: Internet reception was sometime unstable also the cellular phone
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rebecca F
Wellington, New Zealand
“Tranquility on a plate!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I am a busy traveler for work and after a day driving, flying and seeing clients this was magic to "come home" to. The room was spotlessly clean, lovely linen and fittings and Melana cooked delicious meals for me in the two evenings I stayed. The gardens were lovely to walk around in - even though it was raining! I had a lovely stay - it was especially good to curl up in the leather armchair and read or work and hear the morning chorus on waking!. I had a very restful stay and I will recommend this lovely B n B in the future! I'll be back!! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm welcome and excellent service.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Faith R
Taumarunui, New Zealand
“absolutely amazing,friendly, accommodating,just stunning”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

my husband and i got married at Bradleys gardens on the 16 February 2013,We stayed at the b&b the night before the wedding as well as the wedding night.I as well as my wedding party were blowen away with the property and what bradleys garden had done and set up for us,the room was breath taking,with fresh cut flowers from the gardens,the location was perfect for our stay and wedding,we were able to pop into town when we needed anything but once out at the gardens you felt well away from everything tucked up on a farm with stunning gardens and views,the service was 110% with friendly help and advice,myself and my guest felt very looked after.The gardens are just amazing,with so much color and design.The room was stunning with the best linen and all the amenities one would need.The breakfast was so yum,with lovely presentation,and was mouth watering Delicious.I would recommend this b&b to anyone and everyone well worth the stay,very relaxing, and i am proud to say that we had the best wedding out at Bradleys gardens Taumarunui .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the friendly host and relaxing experience
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing