“A great find!”

Add it.
Tandoori Bite
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We were only in Taumarunui for one night, but this was a great place to have dinner. The curries were excellent and the staff very friendly. The Vegetable Maloni is highly recommended. The Bollywood on TV kept my nine month old son very entertained too!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Authentic food. good service and very reasonable pricing. A King Country surprise for us while visiting Taumarunui to do a 20 tunnel Tour with Forgotten World Adventures.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I mostly visit Tandoori Bite with my family. The food is very delicious. The staff is very friendly and well mannered. I recommend this place to my friends.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I had chicken korma and the chicken just didnt tast like chicken. The korma sauce tasted more like cream than spice. Unfortunately that night I became very ill.