“Wow wow wow” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Turk's Head Inn Restaurant

The Turk's Head Inn Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Chickerell
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
weymouth dorset
“Wow wow wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have just had a meal at this restaurant , I felt we had to write a review straight away. We were welcomed with very friendly staff, my mother in-law is not in good health and can be very hard to please . She ordered half a duck, I had a wonderful steak & ribs!! Was not sure weather to eat it or climb it?!! Hubby had liver cobbler. The meal was prob one of the best we have ever had, MOTHER cleared her plate ( she is in her 80,s) and we have never seen her eat so much. My steak was wonderful but the ribs beat me so hubby finished them. Friendly , attentive staff who can't do enough for you was a bonus. Can't wait to return with my 2 sons . Thank you all, a brill team. See you again very soon .

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I eat fairly regularly at the Turks. On Sunday 2nd of March I tried the fillet steaks with caramelised onion mash from the specials board. It was to die for! The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The manager even joined us for a drink after her a shift which was a very nice gesture. The restaurant is always busy no matter what day of the week it is which is a reflection of the superb food and great service. I'm sure I'll enjoy many more meals at the Turks!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good food, poor service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

It's such a shame that a pub at the heart of the village lacks the basics of good service.
No one greets you when you come in. The two lads behind the bar lack personality and the manager needs to be front of house and not chatting to her friends and ignoring customers.
The food was good but I'm put off returning because the poor service just irritates.
Hence no tip!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“realy nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Food was well presented and tasted really good. Staff really friendly and helpful. Will be back again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“First time for new owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

This was the first time we have been since the new owners took over and was excellent. The sizzling beef and liver and bacon was to die for. Well recommended