East Fleet Farm Touring Park
  • Beachfront
Crown Hotel(Weymouth)
  • Restaurant
Windsor Hotel(Weymouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscamping shopstable fieldfish and chipsfood vansplay barnonsite publower fieldcamping gearpizza vanshower blockfantastic sitewell stocked shopchesil beachchip vanfully serviced pitchlovely campsitegrass pitch
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Twice a year we visit this campsite and always a real treat. One more visit to come this year and cannot wait. When the weather is good it is a beautiful part of the World and an excellent base for exploring the Weymouth area. See you again in August East Fleet!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Brill site, great facilities, beautiful location! Don't want to go home! Cant wait to come back. The toilet blocks modern, defiantly got to be one of the best Blocks in the country i have stayed in. Weymouth is also a lovely area! Don't see how anyone could disagree.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Luke428
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Well kept site, big campers shop, on site pub which served homemade food and fantastic views of the Fleet and the Chesil Bank, friendly staff, big clean wash facilities what more could you want? We will be returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is such a lovely camp site we were over the moon with it :-)
Lovely welcome from everyone who works there and great service.
The facilities were lovely with a new shower block where you had a whole locked away area to yourself with shower, sink and toilet, I would really have liked a temperature control in the shower though as it was a really warm sunny day and I would have loved a cold one! :D
All the tents are put together and the vans and caravans are in different area which I really like as I enjoy the camping and prefer not to be surrounded by huge vans. We were lucky enough to have 2 very small tents on a shared pitch which was very close to the beach, very lovely, however there is one corner (opposite end to the entrance to the beach) where everyone takes their dogs to have a 'moment', so I'm glad we were half way along and not nearer as no one really wants to camp on a toilet!!!!!!
The shop is full to the brim of everything and anything.
The games barn has some fun things for the kids (& grown up kids to, we really enjoyed the table football) but I think that suggesting people to buy bats for table tennis a little odd, we didn't see a 'rent' service but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I may just have missed it....
There's a bar with food which looked good, but we didn't visit, preferring to spend the evening enjoying the sunny longest day outside.
All in all I think this is a wonderful place to stay and we will definitely be back :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank SwissSooosi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I have just come back from a long weekend at this site and its fab! I have been to this site several times and its just gets better and better. The site is spotless, spacious facilities, staff are helpful and friendly, shop is well stocked and the bar is great! The area is lovely and quiet with some great walks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple