“Best roast”

Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
“Best roast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

If you want lovely home cooked food this is the best place to come. Food is traditional and staff are very friendly. If you want a traditional pub this is the place.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Localchickerell

Worcester, United Kingdom
“victoria inn chickerell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We visited this pub Sep 2013 some of the locals were playing musical instruments so it looked to be a good evening. I had to wait for the landlord to stop talking to one of the locals before he decided to serve me he came across the bar to me did not speak but nodded his head then as he was serving me struck up another conversation with one of the locals, he told me the price of the drinks did not say please or thankyou, we drank up and left, I think he must be one of the most ignorant landlords I have ever met

• Visited September 2013
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Never fails to produce a fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2010

Although the menu is basic, no matter how many times we have eaten there, we have ever had the slightest reason to criticise the service or the food. It is a grossly underated eating place and it you are after a straightforward meal in a congenial atmosphere then you can not choose a better place. Well frequented by locals and tourists alike. Have never eaten such nice chips anywhere. The best in Dorset.

6 Thank popsiebabes