“Popular Venue”

O Milos
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Svoronata
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel: 0030 26710 41809 Fax: 0030 26710 41041 Next to the Ammes Appartments. Has a windmill out the front. Ne
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed at The Ammes Beach Hotel on half board. Our evening meals were taken in the restaurant. The food was good, the dips delicious and lovely salads, particularly my favourite Greek Salad.

The Moussaka was one of the best I have eaten. The house wine was reasonable and quite drinkable. Prices were reasonable.

The only down side was that on a Greek Music night services was a bit erratic'

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had dinner here one evening and it was great. They were particularly busy when we were there, but this caused us no issue whatsoever as some restaurants that aren't bring your main course out so soon after finishing the starter, whereas I prefer a few minutes in between.
The food was very good. I had mousakka which was very hot and very tasty.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

O Milos was one of our favourite restaurants in Sovoronata in 2016 and that hasn't changed in 2018. Fondas and his young team are efficient and fun and this makes for a great atmosphere. We mostly chose fresh fish and the red snapper and sea bass in particular were first class and reasonably priced. And the baklava is still the best we have eaten anywhere. Our evenings spent at O Milos have been a most enjoyable part of our holiday. Thank you.

1  Thank joinedupwhiting
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We visited this restaurant several times over our 2 weeks in Svoronata and each time had a delicious meal. My husband especially liked one of the specials - pork cooked in apple and ginger sauce, which I must sat smelled delicious. I had the fish special on each visit - swordfish souvlaki, tuna souvlaki and prawns - great big ones. Each meal comes with rice and/or chips and a small salad, which is also delicious and a little different containing shredded red cabbage and shredded turnip. The staff are friendly and service is relaxed- don't go if you're in a hurry. Fab and we will go again on our next holiday to Svoronata.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fabulous sunset view, friendly welcoming staff and very good food.
You need to be hungry as portions are on big side but excellent quality. See Bass is superb!
Nice house wine as well, very good! Will return.