We have just returned from a 2 week half board stay at this wonderful Hotel. Prior to arrival I emailed asking about the cost of a taxi from the airport. Irene replied with all the detail and sure enough as we exited the arrival hall a taxi driver was stood there displaying my name and 10 mins later we were at the hotel. Brilliant. We were greeted by Poppy on reception greeted us in a very professional way and Nothing was too much trouble for her fantastic service - this continued throughout our stay. She is a real asset to the hotel. Poppy even organised our quad bike hire and the service from the guys at Rent a Bike in Lassi was great delivered and collected and gave us a choice of 2 Kymco quads one 250cc and one 300cc. We went with the 250 which was more than adequate. Dinner as part of our half board was a set menu which was good for our taste most nights, alternatives were always available if we asked. During the second week a buffet style dinner was available and this was VERY pleasant. The waitresses in the evening Alda and Jenny once again made the dining experience very enjoyable and you could not wish for more helpful or attentive staff. Breakfast was fantastic, if anything too much choice. The waitress at breakfast was always very very cheerful and always had a friendly welcome for everybody. We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in the pool bar on a few afternoons and evenings and Silvia and Alex once again attended to our every need.
We were in block 3 on the first floor and the standard of cleanliness was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Kefalonia and would recommend this hotel as a place to stay and from where you can explore the island. the trip to Ithaca arranged by the Hotel with Etam Tours was worth every penny and should not be missed. THANK YOU ALL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Astra Village Hotel Suites & Spa extends over 20 acres of green land on a gently sloping hillside stretching along a sunset-facing sandy beach, overlooking the sparkling Ionian Sea.Everything composes an unforgettable picture. Aesthetically perfect premises, breathtaking nature, warm and kindhearted people with a tradition of excellence in service are dedicated to your well being. So, whether your idea of the "perfect holiday" is relaxing on the beach to the rhythm of gentle waves, enjoying the stunning view from your pool parasol or exploring the delightful island of KEFALONIA, Astra Village Hotel is the place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Astra Village Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Village Hotel Svoronata
- Astra Village Hotel And Suites
- Astra Village Cephalonia