“Unique and special experience”

Aquae Sinis Albergo Diffuso
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Cabras
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife and I spent three lovely days in October at Aquae Sinis. The hotel facilities at various locations near the cathedral in Cabras have been beautifully renovated, and with exquisite taste, by the owner. Our room had a Jacuzzi and the back door looked onto a backyard with a flourishing herb and flower garden, wonderfully quiet—we were only awakened one morning by the raucous cry of a peacock from a neighboring rooftop. Breakfast included a nice selection of fruits and sardinian pastries, and the imaginative dinner menu was delicious. The personnel is extremely nice and helpful. After having read a travel guide describing Cabras as rather boring, we found it instead to have a tranquil but very special atmosphere; the city is among the oldest in Sardinia. And we loved the beach we visited, Is Aruttas, some 10 kilometers away. I highly recommend Aquae Sinis, particularly for travelers who have a taste for something slightly different!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 270PGS

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Aquae Sinis is a lovely hotel. The rooms are really nice, well decorated and spotlessly clean. There are nice areas to relax including the special pool. Breakfast was very good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The various locations of the hotel in the town was not a problem at all. The only minor issue we had was that the bedroom walls are pretty thin so that you can hear your neighbours easily. Overall though, definitely recommended.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I came across to some reviews of this hotel that brought me to their website so discovering that there is also a wellness center. I booked an appointment only for a massage and both my wife and I were pleased. We felt confortable, relaxed and we strongly recommend this place. There is still room for improvement: there was only one masseuse so I had to wait for her to finish with my wife before to start with me. It was not a big deal, though. We will visit the centre again the next time we go to Cabras. Overall experience between average and very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Beautiful rooms and surrounding gardens. Roberta and Claudia were superb and really looked after us.

This is out of season for Sardinia so I took great care in choosing a hotel with a restaurant as we were without a car, choosing instead to hire bikes and cycle the area! The restaurant was closed for the whole of our stay and although the staff helped us to find other places to eat, it was very limited and I feel very disappointed that I was not informed at the time of booking that the restaurant would be closed. in this respect, it did not meet our expectations. I suspect when it is up and running, the restaurant will match the high standards of the rooms and the staff.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed Aquae Sinis for four nights in September. The hotel was renovated, rooms comfortable, modern but with traditional touch. A swimming pool and jacuzzi were surrounded by a beautiful small modern garden. In the hotel they are using solar energy and be eco-friendly. As you might know 'Albergo' is a hotel in italian and 'Diffuso' separate. This means that the hotel reception and rooms are in separate building within walking distance (1-2 min). It was nice to see local life while walking to the breakfast and back. Everyone is very friendly and prepare to help. Cabras is a small town close to lagunes with flamingos. There are beautiful beaches driving distance c 20-30 min. In the hotel you can borrow parasols if you wish. For dinner we would recommend the hotel's restaurant or drive to Oristano. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to avoid the crowds of tourists.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 212Hannah
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Thanks to Pietro & Roberta for a really friendly reception and helping us so much when we forgot something at the hotel too. Great decor, lovely pool and very quiet. This is a perfect place to hang out, relax and enjoy the sunshine. I would definately stay again. Thanks again for everything!

Room Tip: The rooms in the house with the pool
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The hotel was just renovated and my room is very nice. This hotel is a place you might want to spend a few days at. It has a spa and great restaurant. The hotel is divided into 3 different locals within walking distance of the reservation desk. You feel like you live in the town! They have several small swimming pools. It is located next to many spectacular beaches that are only a short drive away. It is also next to a wonderful old church. If you wish to spend some time in this part of Sardinina, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: My room is off the garden/swimming pool a few streets over from the spa/reception. Very nice to ope...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Daphne S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabras
Hotel Gran Torre
#1 of 1 in Narbolia
Hotel Villa delle Rose
Hotel Villa delle Rose
#4 of 14 in Oristano

Been to Aquae Sinis Albergo Diffuso? Share your experiences!