Yay! Nick is back at Casa les Olives.
We were so pleased to discover that the Casa has reopened again. We arrived at the weekend to lovely weather, and the warm welcome that Nick is famous for. After a nice fresh coffee, we set off for a walk in the Benigembla hills. The trees are in flower and it was delightful. There is now a Boutique located at the Casa, which is great, I snapped up a few bargains!
In previous years, we sampled the amazing food at Casa les Olives, and Nick told us when we arrived that he is reopening for home cooked Sunday lunch this weekend! It's sure to be fabulous, and we are looking forward to it. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resident owner Nick and his team pride themselves on offering excellent hospitality, attention to detail and value for money. Discover this hidden corner of real Spain on the Costa Blanca. Casa les olives is a beautiful 18th Century town house situated in the heart of the Benigembla in the picturesque Jalon Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa les Olives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Les Olives Hotel Benigembla
- Casa Les Olives Costa Blanca/Benigembla, Spain