“Best Thing We Did”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Best Thing We Did”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have always wanted to try this sport. The sport of kings. It was an absolute delight. Although it was a little chilly out and slightly raining (typical Scottish weather), our instructor, Tom, did a phenomenal job. He taught us all about the birds, but never talked too much or got boring. He kept you interested when you weren't handling the birds. My brother and I absolutely loved it, and would do it again and again if we could! With it only being a short drive out from Edinburgh, there's no reason not to try this. It's out in the country through a small, quaint town. Just beautiful.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrew M

Cupar, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My brother purchased this for me for a big birthday - it was a lovely surprise. The falconer, Adrian, was so knowledgeable and the birds were just beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone - unforgettable, if you love birds of prey, want to learn about them and get very close to them indeed!

1 Thank juliew671
New Rochelle, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had a delightful day. Adrian is most knowledgable and entertaining. We learned much. Flying the birds was a wonderful experience! We will certainly go back if we are in the area.

Kelso, United Kingdom
“falconery”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

great day out,adrian really knew his birds,would recomend this to anyone,went along as a spectator and horoughly enjoyed it

Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Phoenix Falconry”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

What an amazing experience. I was there today 13/07/2013 for the Phoenix Experience and had an amazing time. Adrian (I think that was his name) is a fountain of knowledge, I have a very short attention span and at no point was I ever not listening. I am hoping to make another trip to see the birds again it was so enjoyable. Dave the Owl is my favourite :-)

2 Thank Stuart_Wilkie