We went to the Fleece Inn for the Apple and Ale Festival in October 2012, as we did in 2011. It's a really nice event, good selection of beers and ciders, local cheese, good food, music, Morris dancers and apple pressing demonstration. The place itself is really nice and the grounds are children friendly with a little playground and lots of trees to climb on and enough place to run around while the adults are having a pint or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fleece Inn is the perfect rural retreat just a stone's throw from the beautiful Cotswold's boasting roaring open fires for the winter months, open garden and apple orchard for the summer sun and a friendly welcome all year round. With real ales and traditional ciders aplenty this historical pub is a favourite with CAMRA members and the welcoming atmosphere and good food attract visitors from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece Hotel Bretforton
- The Fleece Inn Bretforton, Worcestershire