We ate here on recommendation from friends and were not disappointed.
The pub here is really charming and full of character and history. Low ceilings and old fashioned bar with outdoor seating and not having been made into a commercial gastro type pub.
The service for both drinks and food was really good with some good choices of ales and ciders. Food was excellent and dining was experienced sat around the old fireplace on traditional furniture. Definitely recommend booking ahead for a table as I saw three groups turned away in the time I ordered our drinks...
Would have no hesitation in recommending this for both drinks and food. Will have to plan a bike ride that includes Bretforton now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fleece Inn is the perfect rural retreat just a stone's throw from the beautiful Cotswold's boasting roaring open fires for the winter months, open garden and apple orchard for the summer sun and a friendly welcome all year round. With real ales and traditional ciders aplenty this historical pub is a favourite with CAMRA members and the welcoming atmosphere and good food attract visitors from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece Hotel Bretforton
- The Fleece Inn Bretforton, Worcestershire