Went there with a friend a few weeks back, the waitress was really nice, without me asking she offered me a taste when i asked what kind of ales or stouts do the have on tap. We enjoyed a few pints then decided to try out the soup of the day which was delicious! I'm planning to head back there one of these days to have a full meal!
The circles in front of the fireplace to keep the witches away are just awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fleece Inn is the perfect rural retreat just a stone's throw from the beautiful Cotswold's boasting roaring open fires for the winter months, open garden and apple orchard for the summer sun and a friendly welcome all year round. With real ales and traditional ciders aplenty this historical pub is a favourite with CAMRA members and the welcoming atmosphere and good food attract visitors from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece Hotel Bretforton
- The Fleece Inn Bretforton, Worcestershire