We had the good fortune to visit the lovely cotswold village of Bretforton and discovered this wonderful and ancient Inn nestled in the centre of the village. What a treat. Great selection of ales and the food was lovely and beautifully presented. The staff were very attentive and considering the quality of the food and the location, the bill was very reasonable. We discovered that the inn is owned by the national trust and has a fascinating history! If your in the area this is a must visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fleece Inn is the perfect rural retreat just a stone's throw from the beautiful Cotswold's boasting roaring open fires for the winter months, open garden and apple orchard for the summer sun and a friendly welcome all year round. With real ales and traditional ciders aplenty this historical pub is a favourite with CAMRA members and the welcoming atmosphere and good food attract visitors from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece Hotel Bretforton
- The Fleece Inn Bretforton, Worcestershire