“Really good value for peak season.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

_stephwhy...
County Cork, Ireland
“Really good value for peak season.”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Good location - short 5 min walk (my 10 and 7 yr olds walked it easily in peak heat) to shops, restaurants and boats to the beach. Lovely option of 4 pools, which were less busy than I expected for peak season. Apartment was clean and in good condition - though I though new sheets would go along way as they are quite old and dated. Good shower towels were provided. I thought the price was reasonably good. I would recommend it to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;