This park is gorgeous! Very spacious and green, well kept, no highrise. The apartments are a bit basic, but have everything you need and are kept very clean. Great place if you want to get away from the crowd and get some rest. Supermarket nearby. You can rent bikes at the park - 50 euros for an entire week, no deposit necessary. The surroundings are wonderful and easy to explore via bike. Tip: cycle to Tavira - appr 15 min. through beautiful nature reserve Rio Formosa. First thing you see when entering Tavira is a new 3 story shopping mall (airco!) that includes a very large supermarket. Tavira itself is beautiful and worth a visit. Cabanas is small and quiet but friendly, well kept, and with enough restaurants to dine out at a different place each night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the small fishing village of Cabanas - Tavira, next to Ria Formosa, Pedras da Rainha is a known tourist complex of the Eastern Algarve. It offers a varied type of accommodation and large green areas, with apartments and villas (capacity of 2 to 8 people), equipped to provide a pleasant stay in a familiar and relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pedras da Rainha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedras Rainha Holiday Village Hotel Tavira
- Pedras Rainha Holiday Village Tavira
- Pedras Da Rainha Cabanas, Portugal - Algarve