Had a fantastic family holiday here for 10 days. The large green, grassy and leafy park is immaculately maintained, very quiet and ideal for relaxation and families with young children, even in peak season.
All of the staff from the cleaners to the reception were very friendly and always helpful. The reservations team were very accommodating and met all requests we made for a quiet location, high chair etc. The accommodations are what I think of as 'Portuguese rustic'. Simple, but very clean, spacious and well equipped.
Very popular with families with a wide range of nationalities, and there were a lot of children but all families seemed well behaved with careful parents.
Cabanas is pleasantly under-developed with a seemingly equal mix of locals and tourist. A few shops and very pleasant and great value restaurants... Great if you prefer more genuine Portuguese food and family run restaurants rather than the typical tourist burgers and chips.
All heartily recommended...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the small fishing village of Cabanas - Tavira, next to Ria Formosa, Pedras da Rainha is a known tourist complex of the Eastern Algarve. It offers a varied type of accommodation and large green areas, with apartments and villas (capacity of 2 to 8 people), equipped to provide a pleasant stay in a familiar and relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pedras da Rainha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedras Rainha Holiday Village Hotel Tavira
- Pedras Rainha Holiday Village Tavira
- Pedras Da Rainha Cabanas, Portugal - Algarve