“Staff is always very friendly and welcoming and food is always good”
Review of Vert'in

Vert'in
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Cabanas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I go to the vert in every summer and my family always love it because the food is very nice an the staff are always welcoming , happy and friendly ... Gary playing in the vert in also adds to the crack whenever he is on:)... Overall a wonderful restaurant

1  Thank OrlaOB

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have been to Vert'in on many occasions, both for meals and for drinks. It always delivers good food, great hospitality and excellent value for money. The menu has changed since it first opened, but we like change; and the important thing is that standards have not dropped. Drink is always competitively priced and served by staff with a smile on their faces, and the owners - Pascal and Manu - are really welcoming.
The bottom line is that if you are looking for a perfect blend of food, drink and hospitality don't look anywhere else.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was lovely and the staff where very friendly! I will defiantly be coming back and I would highly recommend to anyone!:)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My family and I always went back to Cabanas for this very reason! The Vert'in has Amazing food, amazing staff and amazing entertainment :) The staff where all so friendly and welcoming and the service was great, this restaurant was the highlight of our holiday and we miss it and everyone who works there so much! Thank you for making our holidays there brilliant and I can't wait to go back !

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Dined here one evening as we were staying on the O'Pomar resort. We had high expectations as the Vert'in looks very trendy and the menu looked promising. Unfortunately service was very slow. My duck came out cold and when I eventually got the attention of one of the waiters, all I asked was for it to be warmed up. This took twenty minutes- I eventually had to get up and go inside to find the whereabouts of my dinner. By this point, the rest of my party had finished their meals. They'd prepared a new meal for me which was kind, but again it was COLD.
We gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered some pudding. The cheesecake wasn't great and the lemon meringue pie wasn't nice at all- the meringue tasted so artificial.
When we went to pay, and explain our experience, there was no apology and no offering made.
This place has the potential to be a great restaurant, but unfortunately it needs quite a bit of work first.

4  Thank tom p