we rather overstretched ourselves walking up lots of Munros and camping over three days and arrived smelly and exhausted looking for food at 5.15pm. The food was not ready yet but we were duly booked in, given tea and spread our maps on a table in the bar until 6.30pm. We only managed starters and pudding but the soup was fantastic, the portion was enormous, it was hot, creamy and served with the most delicious home made potato bread. Will certainly be back for more food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highland Hotel and bunkhouse with bar serving lunch and dinner to non residents. Open daily 12-11pm. Lunch 12-3. Dinner 6.30-8.30. Serving only freshly cooked locally sourced food. Dinner reservations advised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and LateRooms so you can book your Kinlochewe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinlochewe Hotel Torridon
- Kinlochewe Hotel Scotland